Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathox - LVL 80 Druid Tank (Feral)

Go down

Deathox - LVL 80 Druid Tank (Feral) Empty Deathox - LVL 80 Druid Tank (Feral)

Post  Deathox Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Character Name: Deathox

Your Age: 27

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Feral Druid (Tank)

Armory Link:

Professions: Herbalism (465) Inscription (425...making Greatness Card)

Current Guild: Bad Society

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I was in Gods of War before they split up (drama), and then in the reformed Gods of Pain prior to Bad Society. I left that guild because of drama (not me, just tired of reading bitching in the guild chat). I would leave Bad Society for a chance at a progression based guild that actually completes raids. I enjoy my guild, and the members are good, but the progression is slow and we have a serious problem with AFK during raids.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Stated above.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A core group of players that are intent on progression and serious raiding. I think i will better myself as a player and get better gear.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A mature, solid gamer that is serious about progression and guild standings. You will also receive a tank that loves to be a tank and a Feral Druid (which as of the new patch are getting a serious buff).

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. I do because, mainly, I focus on guild before character. I have passed on a lot of loot that I have won rolls for to ensure that the less-geared are able to progress as well. I am 27, a former Marine and a good guy.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping others, Friends, Self, Loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: None. This is my first high-level toon.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I was recruited by HolySoulja and look forward to working with him if I should be accepted.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: I have all three.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: My schedule changes periodically but I should be able to make all raid times without problems.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B. Guild progression over self.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Pental on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed GC requirement)

Deathox

Back to top Go down