Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 Feral Druid

Go down

85 Feral Druid Empty 85 Feral Druid

Post  Aütumn Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 am

Your Age: 22

Class: Druid

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Feral

Armory Link:

Professions: Skinning and working on leatherworking

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): N/A

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): N/A

Current Guild: N/A

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Rise of Legends - Had a couple RL friends that were in the guild, those friends are now too busy with school and work. Management in RoL has been kind of out of wack for a while, where the guildleader hasn't been present for cata. So, next question -

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to join Merciless because there are absolutely no other guilds that are focusing on progression seriously, other than the guild Shattered Oath - which I've found their members aren't too friendly.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A guild I can have fun with and casually yet seriously work on progression with.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: My awesome feral dps and tanking abilities.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Sometimes. I like to help out the guild whenever I can, especially now that there are guild achievements.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Helping -> Others -> Friends -> Self -> Progression -> Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
All of pre-bc, and WOTLK Naxx

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
6. I definitely need to learn more about feral, I only recently started tanking and such and
need to learn more and more about my class.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I don't think I ever use my mouse besides to help turn or zoom in and out.
So yes, I use macro's and hotkeys and such for my skills(since I'm feral yo).

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Elitistjerks and I talk to other druids in game.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
I don't believe I do.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
All.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
Yup.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
N/A

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Depends on who is the more dedicated player.
Lets say B needs the piece more, but is also a core raider. In this case, B gets the item.
Lets say A is a casual raider, and still needs the piece for a upgrade. B should still get the item.

Aütumn

Back to top Go down

85 Feral Druid Empty Re: 85 Feral Druid

Post  Autumn Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/2465flg.jpg
UI

Autumn

Back to top Go down