Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 feral druid

Go down

80 feral druid Empty 80 feral druid

Post  rootsu Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Character Name:rootsu

Your Age:27

Class:Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec:feral dps

Armory Link

Professions:mining/lw

Current Guild:Bloodbath And Beyond

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Looking for more endgame content

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Larger group of people to run heroics / or 10 and 25 man content with

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: New friends and people to play with while online

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:reliable help when needed, Whether it being pve/pvp based

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes, Guild comes first. So whatever i could do to help fellow members or vice versa i would do.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):friends, helping others, progression, self, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:molten core/aq/ssc/tk/bt

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:yes to all 3

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I work late so my time starts roughly at 11pm server time

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:player b if in guild. If out of guild all bets should be dueled to the death in an arena Smile

Thank you for your cooperation. No, Thank you.

rootsu

Back to top Go down

80 feral druid Empty html link ftl

Post  rootsu Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 pm

===>

rootsu

Back to top Go down

80 feral druid Empty One more time

Post  rootsu Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 pm

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Rootsu

rootsu

Back to top Go down

80 feral druid Empty Re: 80 feral druid

Post  Ash Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Our raids generally end around 11pm or 12am server time =/. We are also currently full on feral druids, so unless you are looking for a larger social guild to run heroics/10mans, we may not be the best choice for you. =( Feel free to contact Ashuos in game if you are still interested. Thanks
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

80 feral druid Empty Re: 80 feral druid

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down