Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lokito-Feral druid DPS/Tank

2 posters

Go down

Lokito-Feral druid DPS/Tank Empty Lokito-Feral druid DPS/Tank

Post  ramrod23 Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Character Name:Lokito

Your Age:21

Class:druid

Level:70

Talent Spec:feral 0/47/14

Professions:jc/miner

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:refined...guild leader broke up the guild

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:would like to get into new raid instances such as tk and ssc

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: experience from raiding with them, maybe a couple of new friends

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: i am a very solid tank well geared and know my class. i come prepared for raids and anything else and also help those who need the help

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes i like to be in a guild with friendly people and also experienced players that may teach me some new things i dont know.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):progression, helping others, loot, friends self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:i didnt raid anything pre-bc, ive raided kara gruuls za and mags and joined a few raids for a quick tk and ssc.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:i have ventrilo/ i use bigwigs instead of dbm/have omen and group calendar

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:6server-till raid ends

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:although player A won, i believe Player B should get the loot because as a guild we can't progress if one player is stuck with bad gear while the others get all the rest

Thank you for your cooperation.

ramrod23

Back to top Go down

Lokito-Feral druid DPS/Tank Empty Re: Lokito-Feral druid DPS/Tank

Post  wraithnplate Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm

you ask for feral druids and yes i must say i delivered!

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down