Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burduck, Druid

Go down

Burduck, Druid Empty Burduck, Druid

Post  Burduck Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:43 am

Character Name: Burduck

Your Age: old

Class: Druid.

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Restoration

Professions: None at the moment. I recently dropped JC.

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Bearing Deathwing S Call : I started a "B" team for Kara, and after 3 weeks of bad result, I got crucified by the guild members.

Hit it like you mean it : took a long wow break, used to be a bunch of good guys.

The Feral Storm Clan (Frostwolf) : Before BC, the head of the guild decided to change server, and I did not agree with the concept that the new head wanted to bring.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: To do 25man raid.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: The ability to do 25 man raids.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am reliable, on time, and learn quick. You can expect me to be at all raids, except when I'm sick, dead, or worst.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I take my association to a guild to be serious business. You can expect me to provide stuff, plan events, etc...

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Loot, Helping Others, Self, Friends.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: MC (full T1 tank), Kara, SSC (Lurker Below), TK (Fel Reaver)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: All but GroupCalendar.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Monday to Friday from around 8pm to 1am eastern time.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

If "A" has better gear, is it because "A" worked harder to improve his gear, raided for longer time, used his badges for this slot instead of another (that "B" used)?

For me, it doesn't matter who get the item, as long as the one to get it will be for upgrade. In that case, B will have it next time, no biggy.

Anything else you would like to add? :

I also have a warrior tank (Denk), and a sword spec rogue (Shra : Frostwolf). Since I hate to solo as a resto druid, I spend most of my non-raiding time on my rogue (which will be transfered soon).

My original server is Frostwolf, I transfered my toons here because of some RL friends, that no longer play.

Burduck

Back to top Go down

Burduck, Druid Empty Re: Burduck, Druid

Post  Ash Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:45 pm

I will message you in game, or contact Ashuos
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down