Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramified, 80 Druid

Go down

Ramified, 80 Druid Empty Ramified, 80 Druid

Post  Rami Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 am

Character Name:Ramified

Your Age:18

Class:Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec:Restoration

Armory Link: http:// www.wowarmory .com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Ramified

Professions: Alchemy 450 (Elixer Master) Herbalism 465

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): http://tinypic .com/view. php?pic=oh5jd4&s=6

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Currently can not get any to work with my computer, working on the problem.

Current Guild: You are not prepared.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
The League: Decided I wanted to raid instead of world pvp
You Are Not Prepared: After getting into a disagreement with my raid leader I've decided that I'd like to progress into current content and raid normally instead of under constant threat of replacement due to personal grievances.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I met one of your members (Archgoat) Outside of the entrance to ToC and after talking off and on for a few days he directed me to apply. I checked out server rankings and talked to a recent recruit of your and my old guild leader in the League (Aurethia) and figured I'd like to raid with people that are mature and know what they're doing.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A mature, knowledgeable guild to progress with and make friends from.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless will gain an easy going healer that knows his class and an invaluable member both raid and social wise.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do, I like people, and I love having a stable raid schedule and fellow raider base.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others, progression, helping friends, helping self, loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
In Pre-BC I raided through all content.
In BC I cleared all content up to Kil'Jaeden until around two weeks before WotLK was released and we had our first downing.
When Wotlk was released I took a short break and came back through recruit a friend, in which I started leveling my druid. So far I've cleared all content up to toc25 Heroic and I've seen up to Putricide in ten man icc and rotface in 25 man.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8 to an 8 1/2

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I turn my character with my mouse and all my spells and cooldowns are keybound.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I do research my class, I regularly check Elitest Jerks and Mmo-Champions for patch notes and user posts.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes, Archgoat and Aurethia

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have all of them but currently my computers input is broken and I have trouble speaking, I'm currently looking into getting it repaired as soon as I'm a little more situated after a recent move in with my fiance.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 2pm Server time to 4am Server.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B and A should talk it over, if A is ok with it seeing as how it will help the raid as a whole more if player B gets the bigger upgrade then B should be given the item. If it is not ok with player A than he's more than likely more concerned with gear than he is progression and helping out the other members of the guild and should not be raiding with a guild.

Rami

Back to top Go down

Ramified, 80 Druid Empty Re: Ramified, 80 Druid

Post  archgoat Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 am

hey ram, tis arch Smile
anyways, your ui link isnt working Sad
that is all for now, gl
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rami Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 am

Yeah I know you have to copy paste and then cut out the spaces. I'm bad with getting my computer to work well with anything other than Itunes and wow so I just put spaces in the url >.<

Rami

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 am

ya when i did it, it was stupid and wouldnt show, so i just put in an [IMG] which worked well Smile
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rami Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey just a side note, if you guys need to get a hold of me in game and I'm not on I'll probably be leveling my alt (Nublock) on ED.

Rami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down