Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convertabull 80 Druid

Go down

Convertabull 80 Druid Empty Convertabull 80 Druid

Post  Convert Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Character Name: Convertabull

Your Age:19

Class: Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec: Resto 11/0/60. My off spec is boomkin 58/0/13, but i was born to heal.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Convertabull

Professions: I've got maxed herbalism and inscription.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): https://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad152/manicottimaster/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_032410_173922.jpg

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I don't really have one available, but there is recount in my screenshot that is showing healing done if you want to go by that.

Current Guild: Rise of Legends

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I was in the Catalyst, and I've been in and out of RoL. the Catalyst was too elitist and hardcore for me. RoL isn't that bad, but they have trouble progressing through raids. I've been in and out of there a lot, mainly because of my friend who is in there.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: You guys are simply an awesome guild(I'm not sucking up). My best buddy Aurethia is one of the raiders, and when he tells me you clear up to Sindragosa in one night, I envy him. I actually was in a 10 man ICC with Merciless, and it was by far very awesome to roll with you. Merciless is the guild I am looking for in WoW. Its not really the fact that you get stuff done, but you are a tight group and have a lot of coordination.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gain a great guild, a lot of experience in high-end raiding, and some gear.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: You will gain a really cool dude who knows what he is doing and who is willing to take ANY tips or criticism. BTW, I'm really open-minded, if that means anything.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes. The game is about playing with other people who you are close to(guild). I don't see how the game could be worth playing if you are a loner who pugs Storming the Citadel every week for loot.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Self, Helping others, progression, loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Well, I have been playing WoW since the month it came out in November of 2004. Back then I was a little scrub, so it took me a while to get up to lvl 60. When I did, I progressed through ALL of the end-game content. I played on the realm Chromaggus. The server died so I moved to Dalvengyr in BC. during BC I kind of quit for a while, but I ended up doing all of the end-game content. When Wrath came out, I moved over here to Emerald Dream with my friends. So far in Wrath, Ive cleared all content except for a good bit of ICC(which was with you).

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I would honestly consider myself to be about an 8. I've played a druid forever, so I know it, but there is always going to be someone who can give me tips on how to better myself. Therefore, I consider myself an 8 unless I'm the best druid in the world.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I never use my keyboard to turn unless I'm eating or something. For the clicking part, I use hotkeys. I do click some spells, but those are ones that i rarely use.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I do research my class when I am unsure about what I should do in some scenarios. Like I said, there are always better people to look up to. I use elitistjerks.com, and the program Rawr. occasionally Arenajunkies.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes. Aurethia and me are really good personal friends, and we pretty much do everything together.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have all of those. I have to warn you though, I use an xbox 360 mic which on occasion emits an extremely hardcore sound in vent which will make your ears bleed.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am casually raiding for the moment because I have classes during the week and I have to wake up really early. In a month or so, I will be able to make all raid times. Also, the weekends are good for me for any other raids you might do.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player A should probably get the loot since they won it. Player B might get a bigger upgrade, but that doesn't exactly mean he's some newby to raiding who needs every peice of loot that drops. If he has enough gear to get into a raid, then he shouldn't really need it that much as it is made out to be.

Convert

Back to top Go down

Convertabull 80 Druid Empty Re: Convertabull 80 Druid

Post  LaidyCane Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Contact Laidycane or Ashuos in game Smile
LaidyCane
LaidyCane

Back to top Go down