Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delimar 80 Druid

Go down

Delimar 80 Druid Empty Delimar 80 Druid

Post  Delimar Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 am

Character Name: Delimar

Your Age: 16

Class:Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec:Resto

Professions:Elixir Alchemy/Herbalism

Current Guild: The Exiled

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Not enough people to really do anything

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I have friends in this guild and to have more raiding experience

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: friends

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I have experience in Naxx and Pre-Wrath experiences in difficult raids

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes becuase the more you grow with them, the more you can do.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends Progression Helping Others Loot Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: i have none, my first toon was lvl 56 when BC came out

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: I have Ventrilo, will get the new DBM soon
List the start time and end time of your raid availability:Depending on the day, Most times will be 4-6 to when the raid ends

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B should get the loot Unless Player A Really wants it(He did win the roll)

Delimar

Back to top Go down