Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danyal - 85 - Druid

2 posters

Go down

Danyal - 85 - Druid Empty Danyal - 85 - Druid

Post  Danyal Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am

Character Name: Danyal

Your Age: 18

Class: Druid (Alliance, currently)

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Feral Tank/Resto

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/danyal/simple

Professions: Alch/Inscription

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Don't have one from raid combat, and still tweaking this one, bar wise, but here it is.
https://2img.net/h/i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp315/Scribbles_1888/WoWScrnShot_121410_225040.jpg

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): N/A. Have not done any raiding yet in cata.

Current Guild:

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Box of Win
Leaving because the direction they're taking for progression and with the guild isn't what it used to be. Further, changes in leadership are really starting to tweak me.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: You're a raiding guild. That's the short story, truly.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A place to raid, friends to make, and a place to have class-related discussion without feeling super out of my depth (as on EJ).

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A player who's talented, enjoys raiding, tanking, healing and learning, someone who's raid aware, and someone who's willing to better someone else to the detriment of themself.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes and no. I'll go out of my way to help out another person, but I miss a lot of opportunities to help my guild through pots/flasks and other consumables.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression (working for it, not achieving it), helping the guild (others), Friends, Self, Loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: BRS in vanilla, nothing else.
TBC: Kara, SSC, TK, GL, ML, BT (first three bosses), MH (first three bosses). No sunwell til Wrath.
WOTLK: Little naxx/ulduar xp, TOC10/25, TOGC10/TOGC25(4/5), ICC10(11/12), ICC25(12/12), ICC25HM (First eight)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8. I'm woefully ignorant about balance, and I suck at number crunching, but I do my research constantly, especially when I have a problem.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I run with my keyboard and click to use spells. I've recently been using keybinds again for tanking.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Yes, I use Google search to find relevant info, sort through said info, and find correlations that apply to my question.
Specific sites that are consistently helpful are wowinsider, EJ, and a slew of others whose names I don't really pay attention to.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
No, I play Alliance

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes, yes, yes, no. Mic broke recently, should be getting a new headset for xmas. I can borrow a headset from my brother if needs must.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
No.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
M-TH, Start 6pm CST, end at 1am CST.
Fr-Sun is sporadic because of work.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Player A should be approached by player B and appealed to. If player A is a team player, B will get it, if not, why are you raiding with player A?
I think the decision comes down to individuals, in that situation, but I do think B should get it.

Danyal

Back to top Go down

Danyal - 85 - Druid Empty Re: Danyal - 85 - Druid

Post  Ash Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:22 am

Everything looks good, contact me in game today for an interview, I'll be on for a bit around 3pm server for about 90mins then I'll be on again later after about 8:30pm server.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danyal Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Figured I'd post here, as in-game is iffy.

I'm going to pass on joining you guys. Some things have changed, and I doubt I'd be that much of an asset to you, as I'm not truly able to raid sundays.

Thanks for considering me. If things change in future, you guys are definitely people I'd like to raid/guild with.(Can guild be a verb?)

Danyal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:47 pm

No problem =)

GL to you!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down