Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catdiesel, 70, Druid

Go down

Catdiesel, 70, Druid Empty Catdiesel, 70, Druid

Post  Catdiese Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Character Name: Catdiesel

Your Age: 17

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Restoration

Armory Link:

Professions: Herbalism & Inscription

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: "CRYPTS", left because guild was not progressing

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:

I am interested in joining Merciless because this is my third lvl 70 char. and probably my last, and out of the three only one has been to Kara. As a result I am very interested in end-game, but can never seem to find a guild and am hoping that maybe Merciless will give me that chance.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:

New people to meet, and being able to experience end-game content and progress further in the game than I ever have before.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:

A good reliable and honest member for raiding and overall guild progression through end-game and into Wotlk

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:

Yes, I do consider myself to be guild orientated as I have been in many guilds in my total time playing and I know generally how things work within a good guild. Also I am a very kind and helpful person towards my guildmates usually.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Friends, Self (unless of course helping myself will also allow for the progression of the guild)

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:

Pre-BC I did a few UBRS runs. BC I have done Kara (although I haven't healed there).

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:

Not that I am aware of.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:

All of the above and a few more

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:

Weekdays: 7pm-11:00pm / Weekends: 7pm-4:00am

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

Player B should get the item, because with the item upgrade player B will be able to progress forward, in time this will allow the guild to move forward as a whole allowing gear upgrades for everyone eventually. Whereas if Player A were to get the item, the Player would not progress as fast as Player B would, possibly even slowing down the entire progress of the guild (although it would take a few Player As in order for this to occur)
Smile

Catdiese

Back to top Go down

Catdiesel, 70, Druid Empty Re: Catdiesel, 70, Druid

Post  Catdiese Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Oh, I forgot to add, the available raid times mentioned above are 1h behind our server time

Catdiese

Back to top Go down

Catdiesel, 70, Druid Empty Armory link

Post  Catdiese Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:55 pm

Apparently my armory link did not show up? So here it is again

Catdiese

Back to top Go down

Catdiesel, 70, Druid Empty Re: Catdiesel, 70, Druid

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down