Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid app

Go down

Resto Druid app Empty Resto Druid app

Post  Scatflan Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:49 am

Character Name: Scatflanger, I’m going to change the name soon. Seems people don’t like it.

Your Age: 26, and still looking for love in all the wrong places

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Resto, 20/0/41. It changes often but healing is my game

Armory Link:

Professions: Alch, herb both are insanely low. I just haven’t been in the mood to lvl it.

Current Guild: Dezba

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Dezba, no fault of their’s I just don’t get a warm fuzzy. And my druid was guild less till Dezba, they recruited my lock. But he isn’t aping atm.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Your guild is actively running the lvl of content I believe my druid should be in.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Merciless’s love and loyalty.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless will gain my love and loyalty.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, but atm no. I joined Dezba as a casual and that is what I have been. Upon joining them I was burnt out from 4-7 days a week raiding with strict schedules and heavy completion for raid spots. In the past I have always given more than I ever got from guilds.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, loot, helping others, self, friends. Sometimes helping others is progression, but I have had my fill of carrying players who have no clue what they are doing (ie a complete failure to learn). I raid because I want to see content and loot. Just as a sunset is spoiled by a bird pooing on your head. Clearing content is spoiled by @ssholes. Needless to say if progression depends on farming T5 content then I’ll do it. If farming T5 means seeing T6, then its worth every second. Friends are last to me from a guild prospective because I have seen too many guilds break up due to buddy hook ups.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: No pre BC raiding exp, I was a lvl 60 human paladin scrub. I have cleared all content and farmed everything below 5/9 BT. Archie killed only 3 times, hardly farm.

Also I cleared that content on my warlock. My druid has only raided as high as ZA.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I may, but I haven’t looked at all the names.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: I have them all, and I won’t raid without ¾ of them.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: My start time is 15 minutes prior to scheduled raid times. Rl flexible schedule, so you tell me when you raid I’ll let you know if I’m worth adding to your guild before an invite comes to me.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B shouldn’t get loot over A simply because it is a larger upgrade. Player B must show skills beyond which his or her gear limits their abilities. Assuming both player A and B are on similar skill lvls, then for progression’s sake player B should receive the item. If player B is an ALT, casual, and or just a bad player it is irrelevant how much of an upgrade said item is and he shouldn’t get it.
DKP in the past has burned me. Literally 7 months of raiding with server transfers were wasted between 2 guilds due to DKP. On each raid I was early prepared and at my top game and was yet still charged pnts for trash epics that would have been De’ed if I didn’t take them (I was never offered an item from boss’s despite requests). Some people say that’s how DKP works, I say don’t expect people to show for raids loyally for over 3 months with never touching a single piece of boss loot while watching others stack 2-4 items (those farm areas included all T5 content, hyjal, and half BT).

If you may have need of a resto druid, by all means send me a tell in game.

Scatflan

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid app Empty failure to post link, failure at life

Post  scatflan Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:50 am

seems my link didn't copy correctly.

scatflan

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid app Empty seems the world fails and im caught in the middle

Post  scatflan Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:54 am

It seems the failure to post my armory has nothing to do with my in ability to copy and past. It could be the colors on my screen or the web page plotting against me. I am the only scatflanger in WoW at this time. If you want to see my armory, I won't be hard to find.

scatflan

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid app Empty last try for armory link

Post  scatflan Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:11 am

The answers on my app are from a strictly raid perspective. I don't value loot and progression over friends as far as in game fun is concerned. And the answer to the last question was from more of a DKP/ loot counsel's perspective rather than a roll and a fair loss on an item. A loss is a loss in terms of a roll. I do consider rolling need for offset, pvp, or to gear an alt over some one's main char and spec to be bad form.

THRALL 08!

scatflan

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid app Empty Re: Resto Druid app

Post  Burduck Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 am

Any resto druid applying must have, wear, and make good use of the "Idol of the Emerald Queen".

Do you have it?

Burduck

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid app Empty the idol

Post  scatflan Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:35 pm

Since that is a requirement to be considered, then i will double my efforts for it. The many times I've run slabs for it, I have never been lucky enough to see it drop. If there is anything else please let me know.

scatflan

Back to top Go down

Post  Burduck Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Well, it's not a requirement, but it's highly recommended.

It's like for sword spec rogues, the S2 swords can be used all the way up to BT, so they are a good investments.

Burduck

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid app Empty idol comment

Post  scatflan Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:06 pm

just he same, my efforts should be increased. Besides that, I have been looking around for a decent idol and well there aren't a lot of good ones to choose from. The other gap you may see is the head glyph or lack there of. Due to my current non scheduled raid status I have had little incentive to get the remaining 5k ish rep needed to purchase that item. That shouldn't be a concern. As well as with the idol, I plan to finally stop lazy about it and finally get the remaining rep required.

scatflan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down