Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Güchette - 80 Death Knight

Go down

Güchette - 80 Death Knight Empty Güchette - 80 Death Knight

Post  Guchie Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Character Name: Güchette

Your Age: 27

Class: Death Knight

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Frost/Unholy(not using)

Armory Link

Professions: Mining/JC

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
I use standard hotbars with x-perl. I felt a bit too lazy to take a picture than host it. Im looking for another setup though for DK specific information.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
I dont keep them...

Current Guild: C l u t c h

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Eclipse/Resurrected - Was old guild that kind of died on a different server.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I am looking forward to the new content in Cataclysm and my current guild doesn't seem interested in progressing, at least not on the same level that I would enjoy.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A group of people who are interested in raiding and gearing out to progress.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Someone who enjoys raiding and doesn't mind dying over and over again if it means progression. That and I can smash my face on the keyboard and do DPS...

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I prefer to be with a group of people who work together and aren't selfish. I think that what's best for the person I'm grouped with is best for me as well, we're all in it together. So If that's what you mean, yes.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression, Loot, Friends, Self/Others
It's really hard to rank these. It's hard to progress without loot, but I don't need care what my gear cons as long as I can play my class well. I also care about myself, but I wouldn't be greedy above all else, if someone needed an item that I wanted, his/her needs would come before my wants.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I started late, after ICC went live. I did mostly 10 man and cleared that place. Tried Halion, wiped a few times due to people on Cutter. I guess I could put Baradin Hold down now as well.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
New spec, just started frost maybe 7 days ago. I'd say somewhere around a 6, still picking up things.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Keyboard Turn? Only when I RP. I do mouse click on some spells.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Yes, I go to elitist jerks, love their posts.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos, not sure if I know him well enough to name drop though.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes to them all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
I do, but I still got hacked before (long story)

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I can raid anytime at the moment, I will be unavailable Wednesday nights in the near future though.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
It depends, if its a pickup group whoever wins the loot should get it. If this was a guild group, it should go to whoever it would help the most.

Guchie

Back to top Go down

Güchette - 80 Death Knight Empty Re: Güchette - 80 Death Knight

Post  Ash Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 pm

See, told you that it's easy to DPS!

Still need a screen shot regardless of what you use.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guchie Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Güchette - 80 Death Knight Wowscrnshot121710200947

Guchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Everything looks good.
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guchie Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:35 am

As requested.
Güchette - 80 Death Knight Wowscrnshot121710224635

Guchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:55 am

Great, I'll contact you in game tomorrow.
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down