Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krios 80 Death Knight

Go down

Krios 80 Death Knight Empty Krios 80 Death Knight

Post  Krios Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Character Name: Krios

Your Age: 21

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Unholy DPS/Frost Tank

Armory Link:

Professions: Herb/Inscrib

Current Guild: Defiant

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I would like to raid more and experience other content other than just doing 10 man normal modes

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I have heard great things about this guild. Merciless raids 25 man content and I have been pugged into a couple of their raids and liked how the guild functioned and worked together.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I will be able to gain some insight on new raid content and better knowledge of other boss, and some helpful hints on my class if any is needed

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: They will gain a great Death Knight as a DPS or a back up tank if needed. I like to help out guildies as well with herbs or any of my professions if needed or if they need me to run instances with them I like to offer my assistance.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Of course. As i said, i like to help the guild in any way. If i can help the guild progress, that means i can progress further as well, even if i dont receive loot, guild progression is always good.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression, Helping Others, Friends, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
I started playing the game right around the time the BC was launched. When i reached level 70 I raided Kara TK SSC and Hyjal on my druid(lokito). When Wrath hit, i raided Naxx(10/25) with the guild. I didn't really get invites to ulduar but i have pugged them from time to time and know the instance inside out. We didnt really do any hard modes, usually because we did not have the people with the gear and patience to do so. As soon as ToC dropped we began raiding that in 10mans. I was used as a tank but preferred to DpS. I pugged 25man toc, again Defiant didn't really do hard modes and it started to go down hill as people stopped logging on for the raids. I have been into 10man ICC and have cleared upto Suarfang(guild had trouble killing him) but i do know the fights to the current bosses. I also check out any raid videos that are released to further help me with the bosses, that way i make myself useful.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): i would rate knowing my DpS class as a 8, i know my spec and class alot but sometimes i feel like im doing something wrong and i could be doing better and im willing to take on any advice. my tank spec i would rate a 7, i have trouble generating the threat and feel like my HP/avoidance is low.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I know Dragana, recently joined and former member of defiant. I have partied with members of Merciless and raided once or twice with the guild.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: I have vent and omen but i use BigWigs instead of DBM

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
7ST-Whenever the raid stops

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I believe that if it is a bigger upgrade for Player B, then they should receive the loot. Player A may have won the roll but if Player B benefits from it more, it would help the guild and raid more than if it were a minor upgrade for Player A

Thank You for taking the time to read my application. I really appreciate it and hope to hear from you. Very Happy

Krios

Back to top Go down

Krios 80 Death Knight Empty Re: Krios 80 Death Knight

Post  Ash Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 am

Contact Ashuos in game so we can go over some details.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down