Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geared - 80 - Orc - Death Knight

2 posters

Go down

Geared - 80 - Orc - Death Knight Empty Geared - 80 - Orc - Death Knight

Post  Geared Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Character Name:
Geared

Your Age:

Class:
Death Knight

Level:
80 (Soon to be 85!)

Talent Spec:
Unholy DPS
Blood Tank

Armory Link:
http://

Professions:
Blacksmithing 450
Engineering 450

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
This is old, new one coming soon. This is a last minute application for me, I didn't plan on it or anything it just happened. But don't let that confuse you, I am taking this seriously =)

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
I'm sorry I don't have anything for recent raids, If this is a problem I will have one for next Tuesday.

Current Guild:
None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
<Trayah> (Sargeras - PVP - Alliance) Work schedule changed.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I enjoy raiding, it's why I play wow. I noticed one of your guildies advertising in Trade Chat so I made an inquiry about the guild. 11/12 Heroic ICC, I love raiding heroics. I thought helping Merciless down Arthus before Cataclysm would satisfy my raiding desires for Wrath and prepare me for Cataclysm.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
Shadowmourne, The Light of Dawn, Bane of the Fallen King and of course another 310% mount.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A easy going raider who can fill the roll of Tank or DPS. A good friend, someone to do your daily bg with! I am someone who always knows what do to do ahead of time. The raider who you never have to worry about. I am always on time for raids, and rarely have to take an absence. I can't really think of anything else specifically to this guild right now as I am new to the server. However I am eager to meet the guild and see how I fit in, I find the thing that keeps people raiding through progression is either the determination of each and every raider pushing towards a goal -OR- the friendships that you meld while downing boss after boss. I have experience in both types of guilds, and enjoy a mixture of the two.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
I love team work, I love chatting with people who love the same things as I do. I love the competition between the DPS. A lot of this question is explained in the previous question as well.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression, Self, Friends, Helping Others, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
-No level 60 experience
-I raided late TBC on my warlock (pugs)

WotLK I raided everything and I have completed most of the raiding achievements involved.
Twilight Zone 25
Twilight Zone 10
Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10
Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25
Conqueror of Ulduar 25
Observed 10
Observed 25 (I wasn't there all the nights we got this achievement...but I mean...I have done that fight so many times ><)
A Tribute to Insanity 10
ToGC 25 4/5
Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10 (13/16)
Kingslayer

Most heroics in 10man ICC, and a few in 25m ICC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I don't use keyboard turn, aside from a few times when it is actually useful. (rare lawl)
No I do not click on my spells, everything is keybound.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
My main search tool for my class is Google
However, my day to day sites are Elitist Jerks, Tankspot, Ensidia, Manatomb

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
No, nothing more then a friendly hello

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):

Yes, I have all of these in working order.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?

Yes, iphone

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I can make all of the raids, and possibly some 10man.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

Player B should get the loot assuming that they are both of the same rank (IE recruit vs core).
I always believed in Loot Council, but it matters not to me how you wish to do loot. I will eventually get it and thats good enough for me. Loot comes and goes, shadowmourne will be worth nothing before 2011.

Geared

Back to top Go down

Geared - 80 - Orc - Death Knight Empty Re: Geared - 80 - Orc - Death Knight

Post  valkilor Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

fix armory link
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Geared Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:21 pm

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Geared

Geared

Back to top Go down

Post  valkilor Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Your spec is ok, although right now the best looknig spec is 4/0/32. They new hit rating is 246 so you need todo somthing to lower your hit either by reforging or replacing somthing. You need to reforge your DBW to give haste. Get rid off all your expertise. If you dont have any replacement gear then reforge anything that has expertise on it to haste. Your sigil is not gemmed either.
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Geared Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm not sure what your seeing, but all the things you mentioned I did the morning of the new patch. Weird that armory is not reflecting those changes.

Geared

Back to top Go down

Post  Geared Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:42 pm

double checked, armory is not reflecting any changes to my gear. If your really concerned message me in game for an inspection.

one more thing about the best looking spec, I'm just wondering what your reasons are for that being the best spec? (I.E. you don't take runic power mastery? Death coil hits harder than anything else)

I have not really had a chance to talk with any other DK's about the talent tree, I should be online tonight if you wanna hit the dummy up and have a talk.

Looking forward to a possible tryout next tuesday, good luck this week guys.

EDIT:
Sorry haha, I just re-read all this. What do you mean by the new hit rating? It's always been 8%
I have 8.23% showing on the armory, I can't lower it anymore without going below it due to the restrictions of reforging.. I'm sure they will fix that in the future, but for now I can do nothing about it =p

Geared

Back to top Go down

Post  valkilor Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Remember that hit conversion ratio changed in the patch, meaning you only need 246 rating. (elitistjerks.com)
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down