Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krow, 80, Death Knight

4 posters

Go down

Krow, 80, Death Knight Empty Krow, 80, Death Knight

Post  Krow Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Character Name: Krow

Your Age: 36

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Blood/Frost (54/17/0)

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Krow

Professions: Skinning/Mining (450/450)

Current Guild: Noble Order of Thieves

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I am in a small guild called Noble Order of Thieves. It is a guild that some RL friends and I made for PvP, questing together, social reasons. I have seveal 70+ alts in the guild and am looking for a more serious guild for my main, Krow.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: My RL friend, Lumania, is in your guild. He was also in Noble Order of Thieves and left to join Meciless because he wanted to see more end game content and NoT is purely a PvP guild. I have known Lumania for about 15 years and we have been gaming together since UO. I have also had the honor and pleasure of raiding with your guild the past few weeks and really enjoyed myself. I find everyone to be mature and a fun group to hang out with. I think Merciless would be a good fit.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I would gain some good friends, some fun times, and the opportunity to see some end game content that I have not yet seen.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I have raiding experience. I did all of the pre-BC content up to Nef. I am mature, a good listener, follow direction, and I am reliable. I love to PvP and I will always have your back in a fight. Arenas, BGs, ganking, doesn't matter... I love killin' Alliance Smile

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. I have been in several guilds and a few raiding guilds. I understand the concept of teamwork and being on time. I have used the DKP and karma system before. I have leveled a Warlock, Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Shaman and Hunter to 60 - 70.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Self, Progressing, Loot. You can't win WoW. They will just keep making better gear, hehe. It's all about having a good time.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: everything pre BC through Nef. MC and BWL on farm. BC I only did heroics, I was PvP/Arena focused.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes, I am RL friends with Lumaina. I have met/raided with several other members of the guild like Olat, Pental, Demonicangle, Duces.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes, Yes, Yes. Cool
Krow
Krow

Back to top Go down

Krow, 80, Death Knight Empty Re: Krow, 80, Death Knight

Post  Krow Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:51 am

Doh! I missed the last 2 questions when I was cutting and pasting...

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: M - F, 7pm/8pm CST to Midnight/1am CST, Weekends I am open. I have a family which includes a 4 year old daughter. I also have a very demanding career. Those two things will always take precedence over my personal (WoW) time. But generally, I am available and if I sign up for something, I will be there.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I think it depends on the situation. In all fairness it should go to Player A. Player A may have been waiting for months for this piece to drop. However, if it will benefit player B more... then it would make the guild as a whole stronger since Player B will benefit from the piece more then Player A. Player A would certainly be entitled to the loot, but should probably defer to Player B.
Krow
Krow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumainia Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 am

I will vouch <---(probably spelled wrong) for Krow and will also help him out in anyway that i can to get him to 25 man raid gear.
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaidyCane Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:42 am

wow lubaby has a friend!!! woot
LaidyCane
LaidyCane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumainia Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Ahh your my friend too laidy....
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down

Post  Krow Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:32 pm

umm... lubaby? *giggles*
Krow
Krow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pental Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 pm

We've had a couple of DK drop out of sight lately. So I'll talk to you in game soon.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

Post  Krow Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I spoke to Pental in game and he said a couple DKs have not been active lately and that if they don't respond he was going to replace them. I am just wondering what happened with this? I would think being a RL friend of a long time guild member would be enough to take my application seriously.

Thanks.
Krow
Krow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumainia Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:28 am

Ur in Pental is just waiting for you to loging in so he can invite you. So get on you noob....Hehe
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down