Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mogulkhan-80-Death Knight

Go down

Mogulkhan-80-Death Knight Empty Mogulkhan-80-Death Knight

Post  Kristoph Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Character Name: Mogulkhan

Your Age: 26

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 58/8/8

Armory Link

Professions: Mining/Blacksmith

Current Guild: Sofa

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Sofa, Interested in some 25 man content. Sofa is only capable of 10 man.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I have raided with several merciless players over the year and have found them to be enjoyable and hilarious people. But on top of that they are professional players who can obtain raid progress.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Access to some wrath 25 man content, invites to fast and well done heroics.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I have a wide spread of characters 70+. If merciless needed one of my others characters to obtain further raid progression I have no qualms adding them to the guild, or to a raid to get the job done.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. I like the organization, and set run times in a guild. Raids tend to fall into anarchy if everything is pugged. Also, I enjoy thew community that a guild can bring to online gaming.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): 1. Friends 2. Progression 3. Helping Others 4. Self 5. Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: MC/Onyxia/TK/SSC

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Holysoulja, Saekon, Laidycane, VIIMercies

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes/Yes/Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: MON/TUES/WED 7pm Server Time till 3am Server time. Thursday 11pm-3am server. Sunday 3pm Sever Time-3am Server Time

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
If both player A, and Player B, are equal raiders and have spent equal amount of time helping the raid progress, I would suggest to player A that he should pass his loot to player B, in interest of guild/raid progression, but I would not force it. They both have earned the equal right to that gear having spent the same time investing in the guild.

Kristoph

Back to top Go down