Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lucrysteri Priest application

Go down

lucrysteri Priest application  Empty lucrysteri Priest application

Post  luc Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Character Name:

Your Age:21

Class:Priest

Level:80

Talent Spec:Shadow,Holy

Armory Link

Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring

Current Guild: The crew

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Refined,Bad Society,The Crew. Both Refined and VS unfortionatly broke up after a impressive pve stint by predominantly pvp players after which i joined up with the Crew mostly B/c i went to High school with the guild leader, However pve is the aspect of this game that keeps me coming back not pvp and while fun wpvp on a large scale pales in comparison to raiding.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Besides being one of the most recognizable guild tags on our server im friends with many well established players in the guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: an awsome guild of awsome ppl

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: an awsome priest

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Of course being the lone wolf gets old rather quick a guild is a foundation from which many lasting friendships have been built. in the end it doesnt matter if your the best geared mofuka in the game or your a ten time glad if you didnt enjoy your time getting there it wasnt worth it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends,helping others, progression , (loot gets replaced every 4 months its all about the content!)

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I started playing 2 weeks into the launch of tbc so i got to experiance all the raids as they were realeased save for vanilla which i made a point of doing at 60 with some friends of mine and kara which i farmed hardcore and know back front and side to side.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 12 dead ass i know priests not that theres much to figure out anymore but thats a nother topic entirely.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Everythings binded and macrod.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
I learned alot about my class from big time pvpers and pvers , for instance alot of ppl didnt know that roswends used to play priest and he and another glad zelki taught me everything about priests bottom up while we did premades with natureswill as far as pve im self taught mostly by looking at comparing dps rate on recount and occasionally looking up particular things on the forums.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Boneitis, Brewnok, Loveology, Steakchop

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
i can currently raid early in the morning and just after 5 server

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why? the guy who benefits the most from it should logically get it.

luc

Back to top Go down

lucrysteri Priest application  Empty Re: lucrysteri Priest application

Post  Keypad Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Your armory link does not work.

Show us a screenshot of your ui.

Your raid availability isn't clear. Can you make our raiding schedule ? (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7h-11h Server Time)

unfortionatly ?

Keypad

Back to top Go down