Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dethrithos's Application: Disc Priest

Go down

Dethrithos's Application:  Disc Priest Empty Dethrithos's Application: Disc Priest

Post  Dethrith Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Character Name: Dethrithos

Your Age: 19

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Discipline/Holy

Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Dethrithos

Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting

Current Guild: Amicus

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: The Hun, left to try out Blackmoon Tribe again. Blackmoon Tribe, unfortunately didn't mesh well with a few people.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking for a more serious raid setting for the summer, as I'll have time off of school work and so forth.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A new, dynamic raiding experience that I haven't experienced since the release of TBC.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A confident experienced flexible Priest?

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I do, if the guildies enjoy working with other guildies. If they don't... well, I usually end up leaving if the guild isn't socially close.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping others, Self, Loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ 20, AQ 40, Arachnid quarter in Naxx. In BC, I did Kara, and the first 3 bosses of Hyjal, as well as most of BT.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not to my knowledge.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Y/N/N

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: My social schedule is eratic, but can easily be built around raid times. I'd prefer not listing specifics, as they may very well be false.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It depends on pre-established loot priority. If it is a fair roll, player A should get it. If the group of people is seeking to evenly gear up everyone, player B should get it. If player A thinks the same, he would likely bow out of the roll in the first place. Granted, there are always a number of variables to factor into every loot decision of this sort, but if in the end it is up to a fair roll, I would hand it to the fair winner of the roll.

Dethrith

Back to top Go down