Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graciejiu - 80 UD Holy/Disc Priest

Go down

Graciejiu - 80 UD Holy/Disc Priest Empty Graciejiu - 80 UD Holy/Disc Priest

Post  Gracie Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Character Name:Graciejiu

Your Age:26

Class:Priest

Level:80

Talent Spec:Holy(raid) / Disc ( tanks )

Armory Link:

Professions: tailoring / enchanting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI in raid combat:

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I'm afraid I don't have one because most of my raiding has been done outside of guild recently and on my resto druid through ulduar.

Current Guild: The Crew

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: ICC is the end of WOTLK and I wanna be there for it =) I also have the time to raid as well now.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: It's a solid well rounded guild that isn't concentrated on their e-peen rather just focusing on business.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A loyal following... lol jk friends, gear, and of course more raid exp

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A Raid-aware healer (ZOMG)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yea I tend to think of the guild raid as a chain and obviously weak links are...indeed wink links. So focusing attention to those helps strengthen the core of the guild as a whole.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Self, Progression, Loot, Friends, Helping others
At first glance I know it appears that I'm kinda selfish but if you think about it if every single person focused on themselves intensely to get better as far as raid awareness, skill addons etc the 25 would form together nicely. So progression would come from every individual and loot comes from progression and after you've helped yourself it's always best to help others.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I've downed lord marrowgar and everything previously before him

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8/10 , at this time im trying to create better situational healing to fully MAXIMIZE my mana efficiency cause I hate seeing priests go oom watching shamans, druids, and pallies stay at near full mana. This isn't me at all it's just I am more comfortable as a healer using the correct spells as a reaction and not having to think about it.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? n52te for my left hand and g5 mouse for my right. I click on grid with keybinds.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? elitistjerks.com, maxdps.com, plusheal.com, arenajunkies.com, wowarmory.com, shadowpriest.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Unfortunately not at this time.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes I have all the above.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:At this time I'm currently open.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I'm going to have to say B from a guild oriented POV but there are other factors to consider including both are off equal skill and ranking and attendance is good but i've always thought a loot council was best in determining how loot was distributed ( loot council being random guild members taken up a vent channel to discuss it) Like I said earlier I hate weak links in the chain and I think every person is more than capable of researching and doing their own homework to fully maximize themselves for the benefit of the raid/guild.

Gracie

Back to top Go down

Graciejiu - 80 UD Holy/Disc Priest Empty Re: Graciejiu - 80 UD Holy/Disc Priest

Post  Gracie Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm sorry my links didn't come up in my app here they are

My armory
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Graciejiu

my UI
img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/odhybrid/WoWScrnShot_011910_015706.jpg

Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the application.

Unfortunately at this time we are full on priests for our 25man raid core.

If you are interested in being a casual or possibly running in our 10mans, contact Ashuos or Laidycane in game.

Thanks again.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down