Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iamjer level 80 holy/disc priest

Go down

iamjer level 80 holy/disc priest Empty iamjer level 80 holy/disc priest

Post  iamjer.. Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Character Name: iamjer

Your Age: 15

Class: priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: holy/disc healz offspec shadow hit capped, even have enough hit to be hit capped non specd shadow if need be for mc in nax

Armory Link:

Professions: tailoring 446/ enchanting 389

Current Guild: guildless

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: were kind of a big deal, i left this guild because they all have a very negative attitude and very insulting people.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: i know that they have good progression, and looking at their site they discourage negative attitudes.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: i look to gain good times fun raiding and good relationships form merciless.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a decent healer, a good person, and hopefully a log lasting member.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes, i feel naked when i look on my character tab and the guild section is Grey lol and i am very active in guilds that i am part of.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): friends, progression, self, helping others, loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: kara, za, bt (came into bc somewhat late)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: yes, demonicangel and ashuos both approached me to join merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: yes to vent, yes to omen, yes to dbm

iamjer..

Back to top Go down

iamjer level 80 holy/disc priest Empty Re: iamjer level 80 holy/disc priest

Post  wraithnplate Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Your in! welcome to merciless, Find demonicangel, ashuos, pental, laidycane, dueces, mercy or wraithnplate in game for an invite.

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down