Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faeroeda - Level 80 Priest (Holy/Disc)

2 posters

Go down

Faeroeda - Level 80 Priest (Holy/Disc) Empty Faeroeda - Level 80 Priest (Holy/Disc)

Post  fae Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Character Name: Faeroeda

Your Age: 40

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Holy / Disc

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Faeroeda

Professions: Enchanting / LW (mistake that I am working on. Will be JC)

Current Guild: Rise of Legends

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Refined Heroics (Family Guild). Merged with Rise of Legends. Family has moved on from Rise of Legends in different directions. I stayed as the main priest healer, but they are a cold guild. Other than raiding, there are no other activities or friendly chat. Core folks from RoL have left as well so it makes raiding difficult as well.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I have heard nothing but good things about Merciless. You sound like a mature friendly bunch. I want to enjoy the end-game content as well as enjoy my time with like minded and like skilled individuals.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I am just looking to make new friends while playing a game I thoroughly enjoy. This game is not my job, I have real life for that. I know you are not in need of a priest, but I want my character to find a friendly home first and play the content later.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I believe myself to be a competent player, always willing to learn as the game is always evolving. I am an excellent priest and know my class and mechanics well. I am constantly researching my class and studying updates and how they affect my play style.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I am more guild oriented than I am game oriented. When you find the right guild, it is not something you ever leave, even if you no longer play the game. I used to play a lot of GvG in Guild Wars for many years. I have stopped playing the game over a year, but I still visit and participate in their forums on a daily basis (yes, I am a forum junkie). They are my friends now and I don’t need a game to stay in contact with them. We always put the team before the individual, as your team is only as strong as your weakest link. I know this sounds cliche’ish but I am a firm believer in it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, helping others, Progression, “Loot” and “Self” sound like they would be the same.

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Purchased the game when WotLK was released so I have no “pre-WotLK” experience. But I have extensive raiding experience in WotLK I know all the Uldar25 fights and have downed everything but Yogg, I am sure I don’t have to list it out as you can just wow-heroes it. But if you need me to go through it, I can.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 7-8, but I am probably my harshest critic.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes, I have a family member within Merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes to all.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Mondays, Tues, Thursday, Sundays. Starting 7pm ST.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I believe player B should receive the loot. The better “prepared” (not just loot, but does include loot) the team is, the better your chances are for achieving your goals.

fae

Back to top Go down

Faeroeda - Level 80 Priest (Holy/Disc) Empty Re: Faeroeda - Level 80 Priest (Holy/Disc)

Post  Nazall Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:30 pm

top notch healer
Nazall
Nazall

Back to top Go down