Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest

3 posters

Go down

Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest Empty Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest

Post  dragius Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Character Name: Dragius

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Shadow Priest (with an off spec holy set if wanted instead)

Professions:Tailoring 375/ Enchanting 385

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Hordiculture ( inquire with me personally please if wish to know leaving)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I was asked to join by a recruiter as my shadow priest

What do you bring to the table: I have done 5/5 Hyjal 4/4 TK 6/6 SSC 2/2 Gruul 1/1 Mag 10/10 Kara 6/6 ZA etc.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes, I was a leader then an officer pre and post bc in a lotta different guilds with small breaks for work and school

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Added on top of the experience above in "what i bring to the table" I also did Naxx, ZG, MC, BWL, and AQ

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not really

Do you have Ventrilo: I own my own server

What are you currently availible play/raid times: tell me when and I will try im a full time worker for a political campaign so I can try and work in any time but i need to know ahead of time to book the time in my schedule

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: Well, thats a case by case standpoint I could "A" pass the object up or "B" if the person wasn't pulling their weight or attending many raids or was afking the entire raid night I would probbly say myself. Its all a case by case standpoint on that issue I think this question can clearly be said, " yes for the guilds gain higher upgrade should go to a lesser person, but if I am adding triple their work and showing up more on top of that etc. Its all added into that equation for my personal answer.

Last edited by dragius on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting)

dragius

Back to top Go down

Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest Empty Re: Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest

Post  Ash Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 am

Contact either Ashuos or Pental in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest Empty Re: Dragius - Shadow Priest/Holy Priest

Post  dragius Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 am

Player Ashous seems to not exist according to WoW I do a /friend him but Pental does apparently pop up. I also did a /who ash to do a search and all and didnt pop up do you mean Ash as in yourself? Or is the spelling exactly Ashous

dragius

Back to top Go down

Post  Pental Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 am

You got the spelling wrong. It's Ashuos, not Ashous.
If you can't find Pental I might be on Pensive. I'm generally only on at night.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down