Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy / Disc Healer

Go down

Holy / Disc Healer Empty Holy / Disc Healer

Post  Bloodsab Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 pm

Character Name:Bloodsabbath

Your Age:28

Class:Priest

Level:70

Talent Spec: 28 disc / 33 holy

Armory Link

Professions:enchanting 355 / taloring 375

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: undivided... sat on the bench too long... not enough raiding or heroics... friend that got me into the guild Bloodjudge (vary nice tank) left to join a more active raiding guild.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I was invited by Ashuos ... and im interested in being an actice member in an active raiding guild interested in "edgame" content for now and when WOLK comes out

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: an oportunaty to co-exist in helping a group of members be the best that they can be in this game.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An active player and good healer interested in playing any part im needed.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: IM a team player... and i dont make waves... Im a grown up and and cooperative.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends , Helping others , Self , Loot , Progression

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: none

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes , no (can douinload if u like) yes ,yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: thursday and friday evenings after 7pm server time and anytime during the weekend

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: B never leave a man(or woman) behind... im sure there will be plenty of runs

Bloodsab

Back to top Go down

Holy / Disc Healer Empty Re: Holy / Disc Healer

Post  wraithnplate Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Hello there! Thanks for your interest in merciless! This may be belated, not sure if anyone has spoken with you IG. Gear is somewhat below our typical raiding standards, however i'm willing to work with you for a dependable holy priest to add to our raids. Guys what do you say?

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down