Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumania 70 Pally Healer spec

Go down

Lumania 70 Pally Healer spec Empty Lumania 70 Pally Healer spec

Post  Lumainia Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Character Name:Lumania

Your Age:33

Class:Pally

Level:70

Talent Spec:Holy

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Lumania

Professions:375 miner/ 375 JC

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Underground Kings, but they went under and i took a break because of IRL business

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I'm looking for a guild that will progress in the game and I want to be a part of that, Also looking for a guild that likes to have fun in all aspects of the game.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:Hopefully realationships that will last for years to come in that gaming world

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:Alot of good heals and hopefully friendship

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:I really like to help out other that need it and i like to have fun while doing it

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, Helping others, Progression, Loot and Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:BWL, MC, Onxy, I have everything from Kara and i have done Grulls lair a couple of times

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Laidycane is a friend of mine

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:I have Vent/ Omen and an getting Group calanader right now. I have Big wigs which is a Bos Mod but i cant get DeadlyBoss Mods if i have to

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I am on most days since im working at home now. Mon nights Weds nigfhts and Sun allday. In less the Bears are playing then i watch Football. Haha

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:I believe that the person with the biggest upgrade should get the item, but if that person is not doing anything else all week and coming to raids to get all the items then i think that they should be limited to just 1 drop per week. Everyone should be working throughout the week to upgrade thier equipment and not just relying on there guild to do it for them.
Lumainia
Lumainia

Back to top Go down