Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy/Prot/Ret pally pick a spec u need me to be! got gear for all to =D

Go down

Holy/Prot/Ret pally pick a spec u need me to be! got gear for all to =D Empty Holy/Prot/Ret pally pick a spec u need me to be! got gear for all to =D

Post  Arrest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Character Name:Arrest

Your Age:20

Class:Pally

Level:80

Talent Spec:51/20/0

Armory Link:if u want to see my ret or prot set just ask =D(this is my holy set

Professions:BS/JC

Current Guild:Violent By Design

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:i am in VBD atm but i've had enough of the bullshit and the new members they keep inviting and keep slowing the guild down in progression. another reason is loot and how the "new" people need it more then me and it should be by whos been in the guild longer and priority.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I've knowen alot of the people in the guild and have raided with you guys alot in BC and I know you guys can down content and not fuck around and get things done.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:A good expericence in a grate guild to help and be a part of the guild and help as much as i can in raiding and in guild.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A grate dps or healer, tank im a multy class and i have the gear for all the sets. Can bring this guild one step closer to being the top raiding guild.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:no not really.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Progression,helping others,friends,self,loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:downd all content.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Gruawl,Xanglas

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:tuesday 5pm to 12pm server wensday same, thursday same, cant raid friday, saturday/sunday any time of the day

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:it should go to the player who has been in the guild longer and has done more with the guild ...but i would say player A

Thank you for your cooperation.

Arrest

Back to top Go down

Holy/Prot/Ret pally pick a spec u need me to be! got gear for all to =D Empty Re: Holy/Prot/Ret pally pick a spec u need me to be! got gear for all to =D

Post  Ash Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Sorry, you're not the kind of player/person we're looking for.

Thanks for you time.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down