Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraithnplate 70 Prot spec Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Wraithnplate 70 Prot spec Paladin Empty Wraithnplate 70 Prot spec Paladin

Post  wraithnplate Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Character Name:Wraithnplate (Paladin), Mortov (Rogue) and Sannick (Mage)

Level:70

Talent Spec:Prot, Sub/Hemo, Fire

Professions:LW, Enchanting, Tailoring

Current Guild: Odyssey

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Wolfpack (imploded) Blessed (imploded) Plague Wind (no one ever on) Odyssey(imploded, just not very nice people)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Would like to get with a group who is raiding at my current gear level

What do you bring to the table: respectful adult attitude, knowledge that its not always about what i get.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, simply because I understand that whats good for individual members is good for the guild

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:MC ZG AQ, kara, ssc, tk, gruuls, mags, hyjal

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:been here 3 years now, i'm sure i do but not offhand

Do you have Ventrilo:yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times: willing to raid 4 days a week, sat and sunday night as long as need be, rest of the week i'm out by 11pm server

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: Better be the person that needs it most. Does no good to have 4 people geared to the hilt when everyone else is still rolling in greens.

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down

Wraithnplate 70 Prot spec Paladin Empty Re: Wraithnplate 70 Prot spec Paladin

Post  Pental Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:42 am

Sounds good Wraith. I'll try and catch you in game soon.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down