Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ret/prot Paladin

Go down

Ret/prot Paladin Empty Ret/prot Paladin

Post  Boneitis Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 am

Character Name: Boneitis

Your Age: 27

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Ret/Prot

Armory Link:

Professions: Blacksmithing/Enchanting

Current Guild: Coup De Etat

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Bad Society, merged with Violent by design to turn into Violent Society .Violent Society, guild split up becuase of dissagreements between GM's and then turn into a pvp guild. Scrubs, disagreed with the way the GM ran the guild , and the way he treated people.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Have seen the guild on the server for a awhile, has good repututation and hear it is very organized. A progression guild
that has established members. From my first impressions seems to be very close-knit. Basically the qualities im look for in a guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: End Progression and new friends

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Dedicated raider and a good guildie

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I think so , If can help I will try to do so. Its way i am irl. I always invite guidles for raids before going to trade or lfg.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Helping Others, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: 12/14 10man ulduar, 9/14 25man ulduar, 10 5/5 toc , 4/5 25man toc, Onyxia 10/25 , Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, and most
Pre-BC/BC raids.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8 its always changing with every patch. I try to be on top of things and do my research, and try to keep current with the changes and i am very open to criticism.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos , I looked through the roster and i see alot of previous guildies

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: yes to all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 7p.m. - 11 p.m. M-thurs , Sun 5p.m. - 11.pm.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B loot comes and goes. If B gets a huge upgrade, then thats gonna benefit the guild more as whole. Gotta look at the big picture its not a individual gain its a group gain.

Boneitis

Back to top Go down