Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Holy / Prot / Ret / Whatever you want paladin

Go down

70 Holy / Prot / Ret / Whatever you want paladin Empty 70 Holy / Prot / Ret / Whatever you want paladin

Post  Koowaid Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Character Name: Koowaid

Your Age: 16

Class: Paladin

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Whatever, i understand both prot and holy. No ret experience

Armory Link: Maintenance of the armory. /cry To sum my gear, bad. I need to gear up but i'm willing to do it fast.

Professions: 371 Skinning 271 mining

Current Guild: *guildless* Read below

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Forgotten warriors, you should know how that went down.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I need gear and a guild that I can progress with.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Gear, raid experience and fun. Possibly friends Smile

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Everyone needs another? solid paladin tank that will make raids, or another healer that will make raids.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Not really, i'm too poor to be guild orientated.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, loot, helping others, friends, self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: MC Smile , Kara, Gruuls, Mag, TK (all of which as a mage)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: only the most stupid retadin ever! vllmercies

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes, all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I'll make raids

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player A, gifts cause mass chaos in guilds and people WILL leave.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Koowaid

Back to top Go down