Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App Prot pally/ ret for dual spec

Go down

App Prot pally/ ret for dual spec Empty App Prot pally/ ret for dual spec

Post  Ordalini Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:24 am

Character Name: Ordalinia

Your Age: 22

Class: Pally

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Prot 5/57/9 & Ret 10/9/52

Armory Link

Professions: Enchanting 360

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: The Free Souls is now an inactive hang out guild.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Spoke with Ashuos

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Experiencing end game content I have yet to see, and possibly learning more about my class

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A solid tank who doesn't wear a special helmet

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Of course. I've been guildless for about a week now and it drives me nuts being so bored. I miss the chat, I miss helping people, I miss raiding.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Loot (If you could progress naked I'd do it)

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Started WoW when ZA hit. Cleared Kara, Gruuls, Mag, ZA, most of SSC, TK (Achievements screwed me), Mt H

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not sure aside from chatting with your GM

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: OFC

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Start any time after 7 most days. In 3 weeks I'll be available almost 24/7

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I think that is up to player A. If they feel that even though they won the roll they want to pass then good on them. If they choose to take the item then so be it. I've passed plenty of times to people who lost based on "larger upgrades" for them. Karma (not the loot system) will work how it always does.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordalini

Back to top Go down