Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 priest application

2 posters

Go down

80 priest application Empty 80 priest application

Post  Marzzena Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Character Name: Marzzena

Your Age: 28

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Disc MS / Holy OS

Armory Link:

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting- currently leveling professions but have enough skilled to obtain ring enchants with enchanting. Also recently obtained and started leveling fishing, cooking, and first aid.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Most current SC I have, I do run with DBM but it is not shown start of BG (did not have one of recent raid can fix this soon). htp://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i254/SailorMoon82/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_110510_164738.jpg&newest=1

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: Nyx

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Looking for a raiding guild, and would like to raid more often.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Excellent raiding guild on Emerald Dream with top players who know what they're doing in raids, not to menion great people from what I've heard about the guild on the server.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A cose knit gaming family and new friends.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless will gain a very kind hearted, frendly, and caring person first and foremost. Second, Merciless will also gain an additional healer.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I consider myself guild oriented because I like doing things for fun with my guild mates and enjoy talking with them both in guild and on vent when possible. I also consider myself guild oriented because I believe in progression as a whole, rather than self progression coming first. In other words- I understand a guild's needs and am willing to help when and where I can.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping Others, Friends, Progression, Self, Loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Between my mage alt and priest I have cleared the following conent: Naxx 10 and 25, Ulduar through Yogg in 10 man, some Ulduar 25, ToGC 10 and some 25, and full clear f ICC 10 on priest, ICC 25 with some hard modes up to Sindragosa. Between both characters- I do know all fights although it's been a while since I've been in Ulduar.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
8.5-9 - There is always room for improvements, but I do know my class well, as this is my third priest.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes. I use resources such as Tankspot and Elitist Jerks to help with various things. Tankspot is usually the source I use the most often for research and strategies.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I currently do not know anyone in Merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes- I have all of the above.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am currently available at any time to raid as I finished the semester quite early.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: The player who needs the upgrade the most should get the piece of loot. This player should get the piece of loot because it would be more beneficial to that particular player, rather than the player for whom the loot would be a slight upgrade at best.

Marzzena

Back to top Go down

80 priest application Empty Armory Link Missing

Post  Marzzena Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

I did have an armory link to my application and for some reason it did not show up after submittal, so here is my armory link- apologize for this:

Marzzena

Back to top Go down

80 priest application Empty Re: 80 priest application

Post  Nazall Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

just asking ...why tailoring ? why not engineer or jc ?
Nazall
Nazall

Back to top Go down

80 priest application Empty Professions/ Armory link

Post  Marzzena Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

I chose tailoring for the threads on the pants and the embroidery on the cloak as well- I have also choosen this profession because I wanted to be able to make clothes bags for alts. I also chose tailoring because it helped me to power level my enchanting to the point that it is at. Currently in the process of leveling these provessions still. It is easily dropped for another.

I am having issues with posting my armory link. For some reason it is not letting me do that on here and am not sure why. Let me try it again here: Dream&cn=Marzzena

Also, the most recent combat log I have is from October 6th as I've been pugging through ICC latley. Let me know if you want this log posted. Thanks!

Marzzena

Back to top Go down

80 priest application Empty Forgot to mention!/ Armor link Posted!

Post  Marzzena Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I forgot to mention that I have also cleared EoE 10/25 as well as OS 10/25 but have yet to cover ruby sanctum. I have cleared these raids between my priest and mage, and know the fights.

Also, I did in fact raid with guild recently, but they did not record the combat logs, so the most recent one I have is from October 6th.
-
armory link as well.

Marzzena

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Currently we're raiding casually now, we will pick it back up in Cata.

Your gear and whatnot seems fine for our content, however we use 2-3 priests as heals atm interchanging between disc and holy depending on the fight. So you may have to sit out when we do raid between now and cata.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marzzena Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 pm

*Nods* Understood, I can also make a shadow set fairly quickly if that is needed and possibly get rid of holy spec, depending on the guild's needs. I do have a few pieces of T10 shadow already. Let me know what's needed!

Marzzena

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Sounds good, contact me or another officer in game for an interview.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down