Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Shemsu Holy Priest

Go down

Application : Shemsu Holy Priest Empty Application : Shemsu Holy Priest

Post  Shemsu Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Character Name: Shemsu

Your Age: 18

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Holy and Disc (holy/raid disc/pvp)

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Shemsu

Professions: Tailoring

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:(Emerald dream past guild practically fell apart)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Have raided with the guild before, and see the guild as mature and able/willing to do what i takes to progress, and have shown the ability
to prove that they are competent, and can instigate a veil of leadership, and improve faults, in an apropriate manner

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Exposure to new raiding content and the ability to raid and be a part of your guilds progression through the content of the Wotlk release, and to enjoy the game.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a healer who is willing to respec as the guild needs, and put fourth the effort towards improving gear, and coming prepared with consumable and pots

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:
The purpose behind joining as previously listed for the reason why I would like to join is a major reason as to why i am guild oriented, and if one isn't to use that as the means towards their end, in terms of actually focusing for impact of ones place in the guild and being oriented, then i will be unable to give a reasonable answer i can think of at the moment that would be more suitable for your question.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
1. Self (will lead towards importance in other available listed catagories)
2. Friends
3. Helping others
4. Loot (leads to progression)
5. Progression
This is subjected towards the focus of a teleological system of ranking, but also must be considered to be situational and by keeping the question vague one can only expect a vague answer. if seeking a different answer it is recommended that the question is reworded.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos Pental

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
Yes Not currently not currently
^-----(will download)--^
(for raid)

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: undetermined for new semester of school but until then mon-fri 1p-1a sat (too random) sun 11a-9p

Shemsu

Back to top Go down