Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectar 80 Holy Priest

Go down

Spectar 80 Holy Priest Empty Spectar 80 Holy Priest

Post  Spectar Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:29 pm

Character Name: Spectar

Your Age: 20

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Holy

Armory Link:

Professions: Tailoring 442 Mining 450

Current Guild: Defiant

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: They are not consistent and they constently cancel raids. They also started bringing non- guild member instead of guild members to their raids because of special interests (someones friend or girlfirend)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Want to get involved int he 25 mans and raid more

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: More knowledge of the raids and the chance to progress throughout new content. Hopefully on the way I will pick up some gear Smile

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am a dedicated healer who has healed on multiple characters since the game first came out. They can expect me to be at raids and help progress and get the job done without messing around.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I do consider myself guild oriented because I enjoy the friendly environment and making relationships with my guild mates so we can cooperate in the raids and appropriate environment.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Friends, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre-BC was up to AQ40 and BC was BT

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No i do not I learned about u guys when you were posting in raid chat about how you guys need more.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes to all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am available after 6 pm till whenever everyday. And earlier than 6 on everyday but tuesday and thursday

Spectar

Back to top Go down

Spectar 80 Holy Priest Empty Armory Link

Post  Spectar Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:30 pm

For some reasont he armory link didn't copy in correctly the first time

Spectar

Back to top Go down

Spectar 80 Holy Priest Empty Not Copying In

Post  Spectar Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:33 pm

Armory Link will not copy in for some reason so u can look me up or I will type it in below

Sorry about that

Spectar

Back to top Go down

Spectar 80 Holy Priest Empty Re: Spectar 80 Holy Priest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down