Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt)

Go down

Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt) Empty Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt)

Post  Dragana Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Character Name:
Dragana(Main), Shantaram(Alt)

Your Age: 30

Class: Priest(Main), Druid(Alt)

Level: 80 (Both)

Talent Spec:
Priest - Holy/Shadow
Druid - Bear/Resto

Armory Link:
Priest:
Druid:

Professions:
I am embarrassed to admit they are both Tailoring / Enchanting. The druid was a server transfer but hey, at least I get ring/cloak enchants on both!

Current Guild:
<Defiant>

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
I really love the people in Defiant, but we barely raid once a week and never 25 man. I am looking for the opportunity to raid more. Defiant has no ranged/shaman so we can't even really build a raid anymore.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I have heard a number of good thing about Merciless. I like your no drama policy, the fact you do raid progression is huge too. Also, I have played with a number of people off and on from Merciless and have always had a good experience with them. Merciless just seems like my kind of crowd. Not to mention one of my favorite players from Defiant, Ravehne, is applying as well.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
New friends and experiences. Loot's nice and all but I am way more about having a good time with good people.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A top notch dedicated played who is committed to the guild and will go out of his way to contribute. You will also gain an experience healer and tank that know all the instances and all raids. Well ok my tank soso but It's coming along Very Happy I also have a good sense of humor and am easy to get along with. Also, people always comment on my super deep voice in vent so I guess that's an asset Smile

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Absolutely. I always contribute to the guild and never ask for anything other then advice in return. I am a huge fan of playing for the team. Besindes what is good for the guild is also good for me.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends, Progression, Helping Others in the guild, Self, Loot

It's really hard to answer this since things like this never seem to be black and white. The truth is what's best for the guild is what's best for me as well.

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
I played from day 1 of the public Beta of WOW, through MC, BWL, ZG, AQ until the day BC was released then quit. A few months ago I started played again and have since finished every 10 man except the last boss in ICC and TOGC. I have also done 25 man Naxx and TOC. Defiant didn't really do 25 man so no ULDU/TOGC/ICC 25 man. That being said, I am used to the 40 man days from vanilla. Also, I have been invited to the Friends and Family beta of Cataclysm when it comes out so I will know those raids before they are released and can help the guild with them when they come out.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
It's like the Olympics, there is no such thing as a perfect 10. There is always something more to learn.
Holy Priest - 9
Shadow Priest - 7
Feral Druid - 6
Resto Druid - 6

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
I have partied with a number of them once or twice but I would not say I know any of them. I am a friend of Ravehne from Defiant who is also applying and Suuyo who apparently used to be in Merciless is also in Defiant.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
Of course, what kind of raider would I be without at lest these. Also as a healer I add Decursive to the list of critical mods.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I am a late night kind of guy and have a super flexible schedule, so lets say from noon - 4am. I am a musician so I am often not available Friday nights and almost never on Saturday nights.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Well the black and white answer is player A won so it's theirs. The fact is this is not black and white. That being said, if I am player A and it's a significant upgrade for player B but a minor upgrade for me, we are on the same team I would give it up. What is good for the team is good for me. However it's not black and white, maybe it's the only piece of gear player A wants from the raid. Player A should not be punished for having better gear. So in a mature guild I would give it to A and let them work it out with B.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dragana

Back to top Go down

Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt) Empty Armory take 2

Post  Dragana Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 am

Priest:
Druid:

Dragana

Back to top Go down

Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt) Empty Third time, is it a charm?

Post  Dragana Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:31 am

Ok, I obviously don't get what "plain text" means in this context so I am just going to post everything after the wow-armory address. Sorry for the trouble.

Priest: character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Dragana
Druid: character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Shantaram

Dragana

Back to top Go down

Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt) Empty Re: Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt)

Post  Ash Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 am

Thank you for your application! Please contact Ashuos in game so we can go over a few things. =)
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt) Empty Re: Application: Dragana 80 priest + Shantaram 80 Druid (Alt)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down