Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Application

3 posters

Go down

Druid Application Empty Druid Application

Post  Rawkus Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Character Name: Rawkusqt

Your Age: 18

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Resto/Balance

Armory Link: www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Rawkusqt

Rogues Armory Heroic Lk 25 Exp on him, www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&cn=Rawkus

Professions: Enchanting 450 / Jewelcrafting 450

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): None of my druid, only my rogue

http://yfrog.com/n4wowscrnshot080310213253j

http://yfrog.com/5jwowscrnshot081210210306j

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): None my old guild had private logs, cannot access them.

Current Guild: chop city, its a guild with my friends.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Want to get back into PvE.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Seems like an elite guild with a consisant raid group.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A new home, a place to have fun and enjoy the rest of WoTLK And hopefully Cataclysm.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A dedicated raider someone who puts 100% into his character always there prepared.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do, im always there for my guild i always like being apart of what the guild does.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Friends, Self, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: N/A Vanilla

BC, I did everything in Sunwell 5/6 M'uru After nerf, KJ 3.0

WoTLK, Cleared everything in Wrath of the Lich King including Heroic Lich King 25 and 10, And Heroic Hailion 25 and 10 multible times.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9, I've been a druid for over four years and i can say i pretty much know alot if not everything about my class.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No i do not keyboard turn or clickspells.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I normaly just get my tips from figuring them out and help from some of the best druids.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? No

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 1:00pm-3:00am Everyday

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Honestly it depends if Player B has recieved something already during this raid, if Player A hasnt and its still not a better upgrade for him then Player B i think Player A Deserves it.

Rawkus

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Re: Druid Application

Post  Gebrinius Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

The only thing I would say is you should probably get an authenticator, these are sketchy times.
Oh and also, I would like to inspect you ingame for your PvE gear since armory is being really slow on updating gear.

Thanks for applying!
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Also -- would you be willing to help us on HLK25 progression even though you've already killed him on your rogue?

Log out in your PVE gear for both specs - you're in resto PVP for both.

Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down