Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agenar 78 Druid

Go down

Agenar 78 Druid Empty Agenar 78 Druid

Post  Agenar Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Character Name: Agenar

Your Age: 19

Class: Druid

Level: 78

Talent Spec: will be 11/0/60 at 80

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Agenar

Professions: mining/skinning

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Random ones, wasn't involved in their raids.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: From what i've seen it seems like a good raiding guild and the people i've met in Merciless i have liked.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: More raid experience than i have been getting unguilded.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A decent healer who learns encounters easily and is willing to work to help the guild progress.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: When i used to raid yeah, haven't been lately.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Progression, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: up to AQ 20 then up to a little t5

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not sure

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yep

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Varies, but i think i can fit yours.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player A if thats how loots being distributed.

Agenar

Back to top Go down