Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drasbox - 80 Druid

Go down

Drasbox - 80 Druid Empty Drasbox - 80 Druid

Post  Drasbox Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 am

Character Name: Drasbox

Your Age: 20

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Restoration / Feral Cat

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Drasbox

Professions: Skinning / Leatherworking

Current Guild: Knights of Winter

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Knights of Winter is a social / casual raiding guild that does not fit my desires for raiding on this character. I do have other characters still in Knights of Winter, however.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I have friends currently in Merciless, and I want to raid with them.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: The chance to raid in a professional environment, while free of drama and loot-whoring.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A dedicated healing druid who can make the 7pm-11pm Tues/Thurs raid times.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. I prefer for the guild to gear up as a whole, instead of demanding loot every raid. I'm happy with just emblems if it makes the next raid go alot smoother.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping Others, Progression, Friends, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: None-Pre-BC, BC: Kharazan and some Gruuls, Wrath: Naxx10-25, OS, EoE, VoA, Ulduar10, ToC-10 (Note: I don't have much experience in 25-man progression raids.)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): Hovering between 5-6

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes / Yes / Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
*Monday (Depending on work; some days I work, some days I don't.): 5pm - 5am,
*Tuesday: 5pm - 11pm
*Wednesday: 5pm - 7pm / 3am - early morning.
*Thursday: 5pm - 5am
*Friday: Commitment to Knights of Winter
*Saturday: Work.
*Sunday: 5pm - 10pm

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Luck of the draw. Unless Player A has enough "Team Spirit" to pass on the loot, Player A should get it because to do otherwise would be to invite drama.

Drasbox

Back to top Go down