Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane

Go down

Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane Empty Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane

Post  Aurethia Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Character Name: Aurethia

Your Age: 19

Class: Mage

Level:80

Talent Spec:Arcane 57/3/11

Armory Link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Aurethia

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting 445/460

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25rm2qu&s=6

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
Nothing I can give you but if you want refer to the AV even tho I know that not a great scale... So sorry.

Current Guild: Victum Cruorem

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Currently we are doing 10 mans with them. But no current reason I'm just trying to gear up for these extremely picky higher end guilds but its a tough ride when no one seems to EVER give you a real chance at anything.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Well really I'm just looking for a good guild I'm more interested in finding good polite people to have fun with I play the game well and I just want to find some nice people to play it with I suppose.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Hopefully some new friends , Fun people , Fun experiences to cherish and laugh at.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A dedicated quality player I enjoy the game for what it really is. I think you will get the best of me , a good player by far a new friend and some fun times!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Indeed, The game itself its about playing with people people who don't consider that aspect never enjoy it.... I like to have a nice gang of people to raid with , pvp whatever with and have fun doing it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Self, Progression, Helping Others, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Well I've played for around 3 years now awhile back I played my Mage Aldo , I was raiding every week 2-3 times I was always topping the charts and we were farming Kara and ZA and such I was in the guild Reverie on the Sentinels Server. Once that server declined I joined my real life friends on Emerald dream around a year ago. I've enjoyed the server but my opportunities have seemed limited. I've apped for many and assured them I'm a quality player. But I've done most of ICC still yet to see the near ending content but willing and able to study up if need be. I've done everything under that most of TOGC from pugs and such.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I research every chance possible but I'm never to confident I'd have to say atleast a 8 tho. I'm useally the one helping others on certain aspects of the class itself.... But I'm always reading up.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?

NEVER that is HORRIBLE I can't stand people who do that , and not really every things key binded that I use frequently...

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
So far I've I read the Elitest Jerks Mage forum quite often but I do use some other sources not as famous such of previous mage friends who know what they're doing and I've just recently started trying out Rawr so far so good a little buggy of a calculator/ranking but Its decent I have found some other calculators but mainly just been using Rawr to keep up with little bonuses.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Well some names are familiar but I spoke with Ashuos and gave him my story and my scenario and an evaluation of my overall experience and intelligence.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes , Yes , Yes , Yes. All accounted for : ).

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Useally 2:30 Server to around 12 server on weekdays , All day on weekends. I can make all your times thats for should I should be there 100% of the time unless previously noted I will not.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Hmmm interesting scenario ... I would say player A assuming the loot rules should get it. As far as who I think should get it really I just say let A have it and be done with it I hate drama and if B wants to QQ they should get a life for crying over a few pixels....

Aurethia

Back to top Go down

Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane Empty Re: Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane

Post  archgoat Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

its a mage!
but we're not looking for a pvp mage.. Razz
at least i dun think so Smile
ill shush
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane Empty Sorry!

Post  Aurethia Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Ha ha I can't help it caught me in the act I have a full PVE set 5106 gearscore and I forget my WoW heroes score but I'll get back to it when the armory resets to my PVE gear , but I should do good enough so I'd really enjoy to come along with you guys ha : ). I occasionally PVP with my buddies when they spend the night over here we have some good times : ). Silly armory.

Aurethia

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 pm

so basically what your saying, is your friends come over and you have lots of gay butt secx?

sounds good
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane Empty Ha ha : )

Post  Aurethia Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Your argument is invalid! Twisted Evil

Aurethia

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 pm

nah Smile
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Aurethia- Mage DPS Arcane Empty Chart:

Post  Aurethia Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 pm

21:39 [Aurethia]: Recount - Performance(DPS) / GearScore for Overall Data
21:39 [Aurethia]: 1. Aurethia 154 (7908.543270929 DPS / 5106 GS7.3%)
21:39 [Aurethia]: 2. Boneitis 151 (8933.1997571343 DPS / 5899 GS7.1%)
21:39 [Aurethia]: 3. Laidycane 151 (8865.860759397 DPS / 5850 GS7.1%)

Since I had no chart I'm just going to post this so you at least have an evaluation of some sort. ToC 25 Run.

Aurethia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down