Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandiira, LvL 80, Arcane Mage

Go down

Sandiira, LvL 80, Arcane Mage Empty Sandiira, LvL 80, Arcane Mage

Post  Sanirra Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Character Name:
Sandirra

Your Age:

Class:
Mage

Level:

Talent Spec:
Arcane Smile

Armory Link:

Professions:
Tailoring 446
Enchanting 412

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
Have not played/ raided in just over three months. I am currently looking to be a casual member

Current Guild:
none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Rise of Legends- personality clash between myself and guild leader
The Catalyst- school and work began to take up a lot more of my time and i was unable to meet their raid schedule requirements.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I have heard nothing but good things about this guild and have several family members in the guild who insisted I joined once I started playing again.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
Lots of friends, hopefully. I also hope to eventually make this guild my home in which I can more actively take part in raids and other in game experiences (possibly around summer time once school is out)

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A loyal member who is willing to offer any help or knowledge I can to those who need it.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Yes. I am a very loyal guild member and I take pride in being part of a group. I will protect and defend the integrity of the guild and often become very close to and fond of the guild members.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends/Helping others/ Progression/Self/ Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Everything upto and including 1 boss in ICC (cant remember which, it was before I took my break from the game)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
8. Im fairly confident I know my class extremely well but I will always openly accept any information or advice offered by a fellow mage

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Depends on the situatoin. Usually for raids I run using my mouse and use my keyboard bindings for my spells. When I play casually, that is subject to change depending on my mood or level of energy

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Yes- primary sources include Wow Wiki and Elitest Jerks

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Yes, 2 uncles and boyfriend

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes to all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Casual

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Player B because it will be of more use to them and will also help the guild in the long run because player B's performance will have improved much more than player A could have with that particular upgrade

Sanirra

Back to top Go down

Sandiira, LvL 80, Arcane Mage Empty Re: Sandiira, LvL 80, Arcane Mage

Post  Ash Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks for your application, contact Ashuos in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down