Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage.

Go down

Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage. Empty Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage.

Post  Marrvik Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 am

Character Name: Marrvik

Your Age: 19

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Arcane

Armory Link:

Professions: 450 Enchanting 450 Tailoring. Also have a alt with 450 JC / Alch

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I honestly have no idea what this is or how to use it Very Happy

Current Guild: Forbidden

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:ICC Champs, I left because raid times were conflicting with my core 10 man grp that i run with some Merciless people.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Well i figured since im already running 10 man with some of the people in the guild i should try and make it official and of course Im currently not raiding 25 man and i would like to.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Hopefully new friends Smile and gear is always nice, but that comes with time.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A team player, fast learner and someone that enjoys raiding and who knows what else shall come from me Very Happy

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yea, I like being in a guild. Its a good way to make some new friends and have fun raiding with them but being serious about getting business done also.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I been playing since game came out... So Pre BC all except old naxx. BC, All except sunwell, WOTLK, All except Lich King.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I would say a 8, I personally think no one knows there class 100% because theres is always something to learn or something new. Always look for ways to improve yourself.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? For PVP i do not. PvE My rotation is binded but everything else isn't like Evocation and buffs etc..

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I've read Elitest jerks found some info but when playing a class for 5 years I've done the learning on my own or seeking advice from other mages in game and seeing what they think.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Dragana, Priest. He runs 10 man ICC and i go with him and other Merciless people in that grp.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have them all! Smile

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:This is the Tricky area and i was told i should talk to Ash in game about it.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I would say it first depends on raid attendance and if Player A has a higher attendance it should go to him, But if player B has Higher it should go to him. Also maybe if Player A is nice enough maybe he'll just pass on it for player B.

Marrvik

Back to top Go down

Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage. Empty Links didn't work?

Post  Marrvik Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 am

I put the links into the app didn't seem to work so here they are.
Armory:
UI Pic:

Marrvik

Back to top Go down

Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage. Empty Links

Post  Marrvik Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 am

Ok so i have no idea why the links aren't showing, I can provide a link in vent if you want to see my UI shot *shrug*

Marrvik

Back to top Go down

Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage. Empty Re: Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage.

Post  Ash Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

YOU HAVE TOO MANY SMILEY FACES IN YOUR APPLICATION! DECLINED!

jk

Did you read the sticky for armoy links?

Right now we are quite full for our 25man raids, you will see an extreme amount of bench time, and very very little raid time for 25mans. If you were looking to raid 25mans, why did you leave Icecrown Champs to do a full time 10man? Personally, I would have rather gone to the 25man raids than a 10man.

Is PVP more important than PVE to you? We take PVE very seriously so not using the full potential of keybinds in PVE does limit you in certain situations. Would you say that you are "lazier" in PVE?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Marrvik lvl 80 Arcane Mage. Empty Re to Ash

Post  Marrvik Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Yea i noticed the post about armory links after i was like why isn't this working!?!? lol
3rd times a charm!
UI: i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/slayer677/WoWUIMarrvik.jpg
And of course Armory is down apparently...
I left ICC Champs cause They didn't have any mage spots open, and the one time i did get in was cause someone was late and when they showed up they asked me to step out. Which i feel was dumb, so figured i would cut my loss and stay with Drags 10 man till i found a place.
PVP its fun, is it more important i would say no. Mainly because i pretty much only arena and bg once a day for the daily.

Marrvik

Back to top Go down

Post  Marrvik Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Armory is up woohoo
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Marrvik

Marrvik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down