Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80

2 posters

Go down

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80 Empty narielie / mage/ arcane / 80

Post  narielie Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Character Name: narielie

Your Age: 24 / male

Class: mage

Level: 80

Talent Spec: arcane ( depend of the patch) sometime fire or frost if im bored and i want to do the same dps more hardly or get a better one

Armory Link:

( i stop playing since junio so probably is not updated)

Professions: tailor and jc 450 both

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): i dont have webpage, i use dbm and recount only if there is a better one nice i will grab it if my computer can suport it whit out a crappy fps

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): i dont know what are u talking about Razz

Current Guild: a crappy one, i dont know their name i just in cause was 3 days ago when start playing again for the cata patch

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: rise of legends (kicked for non playing) xercism ( guild master decide to fuck her gf was better than wow, he took the right choise)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: im intresting on doing hard hard raids, i want to meet plp who can beat my dps, and thats a hard thing to do my last reocunt was 20k on saration 25 3 drakes, but we killed him befor ay drake drop Sad, i remember the old days when drakes was hard, i was on rise of legends and we only defeat 2 :S then the new patch comming and os becomes a pice of shit and noone was intrested o do hard fights -.-

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: mmm i guess fun hard games and experience on raids, and evrithing... i dont really care about the gear, its nice to have gear but its better to have the skill to get that gear, not buying shit whit embles or points i think that shit its nice but its kinda sucky alot of stupid players evrywere who have full t10 and they cant do 4k dps -.- thats annoing

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a leeet dpser Very Happy hehehe i have a big issue only, i dont speak english i speak spanish so u need to speak slowly on vent when u are talking to me just tellme where to hit or what is my job and i will focus on that

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: well i like to play whit guildies, cause there is no nerd rage, or misterius dced when u fail on a boss u try and try and try and try and u get the job done, thats how we kill 2drakes on sarathion long time ago when i was on rise of legends we was trying 3drakes undergeared and, we do 2 drakes atleast we try, we are not like other guilds who say its to hard we cant -.- i remember was 2 days of 5 hours wiping but we did it

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): real friends/family... progression, self, helping others, loot ... maybe u wondering why i say loot at the end, its simple if u have a progression u have a new loot evry week so that means sooner or later u will get what u need cause u have to skill for kill that boss evry week u want

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:

uff thats alot, BC serpent coilfang, black temple, karahazan, on LK naxaramas, os, maly, ulduar ( untl thorim on 25, i now all fights until genral vex), VoA 10/25, toc 10 25, togc 10 full and whit the archiv of less of 45 attemps after few days of icc release... icc 10/25 until putricide both then i stop playing 4 months

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): i know him 9-10 u never know when a fucking patch will come and nerf ur class or spec, or some maths stuff i dont want to read, if doesent exist on elitejerks i will not going to try to figure out, i will follow what recount says

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? well im a clicker hehe Razz but i use my keyboard to move and i click my spells whit my mouse and i made my macros for evry fight

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? outube, wowheroes, maxdps.com elitejerks, and recount on dumy targets and on heroics for see the "real" dps

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: not really not if i remember one

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): i dont really use omen, copies and ivs helps for remove my aggro since im arcane and yes i have vent and mic, if u want i use omen for threat

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? yes on my iphone but i disable when i restore my celphone for security

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 7:30 pm 12 pm server max 1 am i want to sleep for work and scool, sometimes i dont go to scool hahaha but i can to 7:30 to 12pm monday to fryday sat and sunday on the night are for friends and get drunk

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

b cause if he gets a realy good upgrade that means the dps/tank/heals will be much better and easyer on the next week of the raid. so its not a big deal give it to him., the issue is thise... the time that plp are whit the guild, if hes newbie on the guild i guess its unfair if hes kinda sucky player and sooner or later will get kicked and the player A deserves it, and the actitude of those 2 people of the loot. so if player A will get pissed really really pissed cause its a hard drop and he was waiting about 2 monts or more and he really need it, i guess player A deserve it. the ideal its give it to player B, but not allways happen.

narielie

Back to top Go down

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80 Empty Re: narielie / mage/ arcane / 80

Post  Gebrinius Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 pm

If you stopped playing since June, you probably have little to no experience on the heroic 25 man icc bosses which is not something we are looking for. Plus your gear would be far behind for the content we're on.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Gear isn't too terrible, but you aren't able to make our raid times because we pull at 7pm server, and form at 6:30pm server.

You don't need a website to upload a screenshot. Use tinypic or imageshack.

What exactly do you click on?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80 Empty picture

Post  narielie Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am

here is a picture after a heroic, dps on a boss

and i click on the spells hehehe Razz i use tab for swap targets

and for raid times i can be here at 7:00 but not at 6:30 cause i need to drive to the family buissnes for my mom, so at early time whit a few trafic i can be here at 6:45 whit bad trafic 7:00 and if my mom need something from the store or grab my sister 7:30.

narielie

Back to top Go down

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80 Empty how i post a picture...

Post  narielie Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 am

the link id doesent apear -.-

narielie

Back to top Go down

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80 Empty i hope the picture can see

Post  narielie Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 am

http: at the start of the link since http are blocked -.- http://yfrog.com/51wowscrnshot101410214005j

narielie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:10 pm

A heroic instance is too easy and you will obviously have a lot of damage done. In a raid, it will be difficult due to much more moving and damage going out.

I don't understand where you've played your keys -- do you use 8 and then 9 or if you're moving use 6 instead? Why can't you just use 1-5 with your left hand?

Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

narielie / mage/ arcane / 80 Empty :P

Post  narielie Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 pm

i use my left hand for move and i click on the spells whit the mouse, i use W S A D Q E for move tab for target and space for jump.. and myrotation on thise patch its most just click 8 and 9 sometimes 6, 7 its my macro and 12345 normaly are fulled whit macros or cooldowns but since i download the game a week ago all my stuff get delete -.- and i use 8 cause is on the center of the screen so i can watch all what its happening, normaly on raids i use max camera distance 50 on some boses for see all arround my self and know where to move... i dont like play whit arrows or spaming hiting the numbers whit my fingers, i need that practice that i dont have :S, normaly i rotate full 360 whit my mouse its more fast than W S A D Q E, one of the reasons i stop playing wow was cause i was doing the tournament, and since we was really close for go to the blizzcon we got a little depress, we was on the number 1003 our team name was barbacha domingera and the frist 1000 will go to the blizzcon :S, lol i delete the game on an nerd rage and i starting playing leage of lendends cause its free Razz, but now im bored and i want to play again kill some bosses and get some fun whit friendly plp, i like be the best, but im sure i can find plp better than me and i want to meet them

my macro is tecnicaly thise

/use trinket
/use mana gem
/use potion of speed
/cast my copies
/cast arcane power ( arcane power at the end cause the new gliph removes all ur cooldowns of mana gem and copies) btw the gliph its glitched and doesent work right now
/cast precense of mind( thise one doesent stack anymore :, but i use it when evrithing its on cooldown and i want some crits or instant sheep or whatever it need it )

some macros are like

/target ( some moob we need to kill first or an object like the frozen orbs on anub arak or that guy)
/cast precense of mind
/cast arcane blast

other macros are like
/target (name of the moob )
/cast counter spell
( u need to have focused thise add or u will never going to see hes casting -.-, exception its if u can see a big blue stuff or something whit color in their hands they are casting !!)

then u tab to re dps the boss, and u done a fast silence

so basicly that upgrade a little the dps and help on the fight and for survivor depend on the fight, im usualy dont die, unless evryone dies, but sometimes on some boses invis rules hehe Razz and u get a non paid repair, sometimes i have my bad days and im fail completle lol those days i say replace me!! im failing too bad

and well im not sure right now about the patch but im start thinking haste doesent work anymore for arcane, i know its good to send like 10 spells in 12 secs, but haste drain ur mana so fast :S since thise crappy patch, i guess change the haste for mastery will upgrade some damage and dps, im still testing that right now... and fire still crappy maybe at lvl 85 will be good for the mana dain, but allways on evry patch they release start gear its fre endless gear its arcane, the reason its simple arcane do real damage, not over 4 secs of 40% that can be change evrytime so u need to crit evry 4 secs whit pyro for that buff will be cool but ur other spells make them go to shit, so if the 40% burning change for can be separate of each spell or stack or something like that fire will be the best spec, but aracane its real damage u see the big numbers, soo all u need to do its upgrade those numbers or upgrade speed, since speed drains to much mana its about rotation and damage so its not a big deal doing up 30k on endless gear.

another thing its basicly when i hit hard like really hard its when u get a nicy buff on the fight its when i pop my coldowns or when the boss gets hit more hard, thats when u can see ur dps go to heaven... its a shoort time but that shoort makes u be on top dps Razz

some bosses dont give nice buff or dont get hit hard in any moment cause he can heal or something i pop my cooldowns too for kill that motherfucker Razz, and i want my looootttt hahahaahahah im joking

my old guild raider allways says before a battle: we have 3 rules focus, diciple and pay the fuck attention!!! Razz he was right

well cya i hope thise helps and if u wantme to testme u know where to find me Very Happy

narielie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down