Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rastafirean Arcane/fire mage

Go down

Rastafirean Arcane/fire mage Empty Rastafirean Arcane/fire mage

Post  Rasta Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Character Name: Rastafirean

Your Age: 20

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Fire or Arcane

Armory Link: armory isnt working at the moment

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

[Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: None.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I was alliance and i wanted to become horde to where the skilled pve'rs are.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Very friendly group. They get stuff done, dont mess around in a raid and doing end game content.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A home and a good guild. also cata progression.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A skilled and dedicated raider. somone who will pay attention and will be prepared.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: yes i do. always there for my guild, will help them out whenever needed.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping others, friends, loot, self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: All WotLK raids.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 7

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? no keyboard turning. most spells are bound very few that i will click.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yes i read up on everything and any questions i have i look to the top end mages

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yep all of them.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 9ish pm till whenever we are done.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: all depending on the commitment of both players. if they have both been to most the raids then player b should get the loot, this will help with the guild progression (having more geared players) if player b shows up whenever they feel like it not as dedicated as player A then i say whoever has the highest roll wins Smile

Rasta

Back to top Go down

Rastafirean Arcane/fire mage Empty Re: Rastafirean Arcane/fire mage

Post  Gebrinius Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:55 pm

I think we brought you to our raid last night, all I saw was that you need to work on your numbers more. You were a little low for a mage with your set of gear.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  rasta Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:22 pm

yea i know..ive been trying out some stuff. need to get an actual spec down. the last 10% of LK my numbers werent low at all =P

rasta

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Lol yea the last 10% everyones was high.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  rasta Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Yea i love my 23k dps. Thanks again for letting me raid with you guys. It was fun and a good experience.

rasta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down