Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gustave Prot Pally

Go down

Gustave  Prot Pally Empty Gustave Prot Pally

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Character Name: Gustave

Your Age:38

Class:Paladin

Level:80

Talent Spec: Protection Primary / Retribution Secondary

Armory Link:
WOW-Heros will have my gear for both specs

Professions:Enchanting / Jewelcrafting 450 on both. JC is new, only 2 epic patterns as of 12/09/09. I switched fro Tailoring that was maxed.

Current Guild: Team Hero. Before Team Hero I was in Scrubs

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I left Scrubs because I didn't like how the GM was running what he called "his guild" and wanted to play with a guild that is more compotent in end-game hardmodes so I joined Team Hero. After months of application campagning I was invite in to TH on a social invite,not a recruit, therefore not being given any priority in raids. Team Hero doesn't need another tank. I've been running with them in Ret spec which innitially was not as high a dps as they want (It has gotten better) and have only gotten a raid spot if there are no more guildies logged on. I have no real problems with Team Hero. They are great guys, great players and I've enjoyed playing with them, in and out of raids. I hope to have the same experience with Merciless. Leaving a guild can sometimes be a stick situation, but I feel joining Merciless will be a better move for me in a long run, I feel no ill will towards TH and hope they will feel none towards me.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to Tank with skilled players who like to run content that is challenging.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I hope to gain a tanking position that will add to my knowledge of tanking as well as the game. I hope to find a friendly group to play with that take the game as seriouse as I do, but with a similar sense of persective and humor.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I hope Merciless will gain a geard, experienced and dedicated tank and a member that is giving and driven to a higher level of play

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Absouletly. As a raider interested in achieveing the best in content, the people you play with are the ones who will get you there. Raiding is a team effort and your guild is your team. As far as professions go, I have never nor will I ever take gold from guildies for services. I have always made time to help level alts and others in the guild.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Loot (as a means to achieve progression), Progression, Self, Helping others.

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Raided them all. Haven't completed all the hard modes in the ones that have them, but completed every dungeon and raid in the game, except Black Rock Spire.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9. There are some things like HOP and HOS that I don't use that perhaps I will have to as the raids get harder, I other than that I understand the theory, mechanics and the job.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Boneites, Ashous, Frisko, Gonel. I have played with severeal other members through out Lich King

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes. However I have not used Omen.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:7pm server till whenever

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Someone that will recieve a bigger upgrade should have a bit more priority. A raid group does not improve by brining the top a little higher but by bringing the bottom a lot higher. One should loot to improve their raiding abilites, not raid to get loot.

I welcome any other questions you may have or clarifications you may want. If you would like references, please feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down

Gustave  Prot Pally Empty Armory link

Post  guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:51 am

I cut and pasted the Armory link and the WOW heros link but it didn't show up in the app. I tried manually typing it in as well and that didn't work either. Sorry it didn't show up, I can figure out why. Gonna try it here.

I hope it works

Gustave

Back to top Go down

Gustave  Prot Pally Empty Re: Gustave Prot Pally

Post  Ash Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 am

Contact Ashuos in game when you get a chance, thanks.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Gustave  Prot Pally Empty Re: Gustave Prot Pally

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down