Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clandesten- 80 prot pally

2 posters

Go down

Clandesten- 80 prot pally Empty Clandesten- 80 prot pally

Post  Clandesten Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Character Name: Clandesten

Your Age: 23 years old

Class: paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Protection

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=clandesten

Professions: mining/ enchanting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot092210160413.jpg/

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: currently not in one right now

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Third shift- they broke up when GM quit playing, Nightstalkers- JV squad stopped raiding and no spots for tanks in main squad

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Great raiding guild from what i have heard of. Good group of people that get a long and I am trying to get back into raiding Heroic icc since my last guild broke up.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Meeting a lot of cool people that are after the same thing i am. Being one of the best PVE guilds on the server, and being some of the best players around also.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A good personality, down for doing anything, willing to learn more always. being able to handle wipes during progression since it happens. ( witch is kinda rare this days since a lot of people leave after the first wipe)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I have always been in a guild that is always looking after each other. I have always would help a fellow guildy before doing something else.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, helping Others, Self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
BC- Kara, gruuls, ZA, Mags, SSC, TK, MH
WOTLK- Nax, OS, EOE, Ulda, Ony, TOC, TOGC 10, ICC, RS

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I would say that i know my toon on a lvl 8 scale

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I always use my mouse to turn, I keep almost all of my spells that i use on a hot key

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? The last time i researched my class was before Nightstalkers. From then on it was just talking between other Pally tanks that i run with just mainly talking to each other.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No i do not

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes i have all 4 of those

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes i do

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Right now i have every night available

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: To be honest i think the person that will get the bigger upgrade should get the item but fair is fair the other person did win the roll.

Clandesten

Back to top Go down

Clandesten- 80 prot pally Empty Re: Clandesten- 80 prot pally

Post  Ash Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 pm

You should be using 10agil15stam gems instead of 10dodge15stam.

Prot paladins never experience mana issues in ICC25, you should probably replace the shield of right. glyph with hammer of right. because most mob packs are in 4, and even if they are not you will still have threat on an additional target.

Spec and enchants seem fine.

What rotation do you use?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Clandesten Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Before pull I pop sacred shield, and holy shield. When pulling i use avenger's shield and judgement just for quick threat. and go into my rotation of shield of righteousness, hammer of righteous, consecration, holy wrath, holy shield and judgement and so forth

Clandesten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Well your rotation is off. It should be 969696969696969---

I start with shield, then judgment, then shield of right, holy shield, hammer of right, consecrate, shield, rinse and repeat-

With the rotation you have going, you will have downtime. With 969 you have 0 downtime and 100% up time for everything.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Clandesten Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 am

oh ok, thx for the tip

Clandesten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content