Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanzsynfonia 80 Prot Pally

Go down

Tanzsynfonia 80 Prot Pally Empty Tanzsynfonia 80 Prot Pally

Post  Tanzsynf Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:50 am

Character Name: Tanzsynfonia

Your Age: 26

Class: Pally

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Prot

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining/Enchant

Current Guild: Threre Will Be Blood, random guild I joined randomly, but only 4 80s and everyone just quests

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: G O D L Y, I suppose it disband in my absence

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I was told you guys were looking for Pally Tanks

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: The experience in a organized guild

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: maturity and willingness to work with the guild

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I am apart of another clan in a different game, Dota. A game I have a long love for and am a current mod in.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): HO, Friends, Progession, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: ZERO, been rushing from 1-80, quit playing a few months before WotLK when i hit 70

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Met Vllmercies tonite.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: yes, yes, yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: constant availability is after 11:30p server time (730p sundays), days off are random and morning/night shift change weekly (retail)

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: As a community view point player B should get it since it would improve the production as a group greater then if A took it. But it should be at the consent of player A if he is not aware of the benefit of B

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tanzsynf

Back to top Go down