Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER

4 posters

Go down

JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER Empty JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER

Post  FUSAN_ Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:21 am

Character Name: FUSAN

Your Age:30

Class:Warlock

Level:80

Talent Spec:DESTRUCTION

Armory Link:Just transfered back to emerald dream not posted yet i think

Professions:tailor/engineer

Current Guild:------

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:ive been interested in merciless for quite some time now i left server and just came back and from talkin to ASHUOS learned that the guild sounds very fair with drops and progression is the key

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:experience and willing to learn on the new patch thats coming out i hear late nov.... plus the devotion helping other players get gear and progress with the rest of the guild

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a reliable DPS that will show up to every raid posted

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes am very guild oriented have been since i started WOW in Nov 07

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):progression. helping others, self , friends , loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:NAXX 25 man Ulduar 25 , TOTC 25 and ONYX 25

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):9

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:personally? no talked with ashuos
b4 in the past

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: yes all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:5pm server till midnite or later

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player b for the higher upgrader of loot Very Happy

Thank you for your cooperation. NO NO THANK YOU SIR!

FUSAN_

Back to top Go down

JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER Empty Re: JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER

Post  fusion Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 am

[

fusion

Back to top Go down

JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER Empty Re: JOIN MERCILESS GUILD :THE BEST GUILD ON THR SERVER

Post  Aftershock Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 pm

I would like to join Merciless.

I have a 5.6kgs warlock named Truthkwiz and a 5.7 gs warrior named Aftershock (w/ indents)

please contact me ingame or on here somehow to let me know if im worthy enough of joining.

Ty for your time

Aftershock

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Uh... Aftershock, you need to post on a new app thread.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Aftershock you can't follow directions so no.

Fusan we don't have room for you, sorry.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down