Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Join

Go down

Guild Join Empty Guild Join

Post  Angel Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 am

Character Name:Angelias

Your Age:23

Class:Paladin

Level:80

Talent Spec:Holy (Ret for Pvp)

Armory Link:

Professions: Inscription, Herbalism

Current Guild: Violent Society

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Tribu des Tempete, Violent Society. I want to raid. But I don't get mush chancew with my guild now.
And now in Violent we just got a Guild Drama and a lot of people left

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: A chance to do some Raid and going a little futher in the Raid

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Some fun and Experiance in Ulduar

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a good healer

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: for me if the guild tell me that there is a raid and they need me well it will be the guild fist

Rank these in Order (1Loot, 2Progression, 3Helping Others, 4Self, 5Friends): 2 3 1 5 4

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: pre-bc a litlle Bc a little as well WTLK did all the intance and Naxx

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 7 (i can still lear sonme stuff)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes Panrador

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: all 3 but i don't really use Omen

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i start to work at 6AM (5 server time) and i finish at 2pm (1 server time) Monday to Friday

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
For me it alway the one who will have a big update

Angel

Back to top Go down

Guild Join Empty The Armory adress

Post  Angel Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 am

Angel

Back to top Go down