Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join guild

Go down

Application to join guild Empty Application to join guild

Post  Zania Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Character Name: Zania

Your Age: 29 (don't tell no one plz lol)

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Talent Spec: MM/Survival

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining/Skinning

Current Guild: Hands of Hellfire

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: my husband has told me about the guild, seems like a nice guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: better hear, experience at running stuff past KZ

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I believe I am very good at playing my hunter, I'm not the best but I can handle my own and I can listen to instructions during dungeons or raids. I'm also pretty good at trapping when needed.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I like to think I am, in general I'm pretty nice until someone is intentional rude or says something completely inappropriate. I love joking around also.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others, friends, progression, self, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: KZ, ZA, Gruuls, ZG, Mags

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: My husband, Wickedwitchs and my brother, Drezz

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 3 p.m. till midnight mon-fri, anytime on the weekends is good.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I think whoever gets the biggest upgrade from that item should get it. So I think player B should get it. It should be need before greed, someone that needs it should get it first if its a bigger upgrade for that person. Now if those two players both need it then they should role and it should go to who rolled the highest but if player A doesn't need it and its for an offset then player B should get it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Zania

Back to top Go down

Application to join guild Empty Re: Application to join guild

Post  Ash Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Nice app, I'll be talking to you in game soon.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down