Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dastardos- 80 Destruction Warlock

Go down

Dastardos- 80 Destruction Warlock Empty Dastardos- 80 Destruction Warlock

Post  Dastardo Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Character Name: Dastardos

Your Age: 15

Class: Warlock

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Destruction; o/13/58

Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Dastardos

Professions: Jewlcrafting at 429 and Mining. Currently saving up gold to drop Mining and level Enchanting up.

Current Guild: Coup De Etat

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I was in Endeavors and was kicked because of inactivity. I quit for a month a few days before 3.2 launched. The only guild I've joined since coming back is Coup de Etat. I wish to leave this guild because I would like to join a better raiding guild, and clear all end game content. Coup de Etat is disorganized when it comes to raiding, and sometimes even if a raid is planned, it won't happen because not enough people will log online.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want the chance to clear all end game content, or at least try it, and I'd like to get the Ironbound Proto-Drake from 25 Ulduar Hard Modes, and I know Merciless does all of these things.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gain a better raiding environment, the chance to see all the Wrath of the Lich King has to offer, the chance to get the Ironbound Proto-Drake, and the opportunity to meet some new people that I'd like to interact with on a daily basis.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: They will gain a geared raider who knows what he's doing and will always be online at raid time, unless an emergency comes up.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I do. I'm up for most anything that needs to be done. I love raiding and clearing content, and in Coup De Etat I run the lower leveled raids for fun and to help others get geared up. Guild Progression is the most important thing, and I don't get upset if I'm out rolled on an item by a guildy, because even though I don't get the loot, my team mate does and he becomes a better raider thus helping me and everyone else in the guild.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Self, Friends

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: I have 0 Pre-BC experience. I played a lot during BC and cleared up to SSC. I didn't get my achievements for these raids though when I logged on for the first time during Wrath. In Wrath I've done every raid (except ToGC10/25) and I've cleared everything but the Ulduars, ToC25, and the ToGCs. I haven't cleared ToC25 yet because my current guild doesn't clear it during guild runs.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I know people, and I've talked to many before, but I don't know anybody personally, and don't talk to anyone there on a day to day basis.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: I have all 3 and quite a lot of other mods.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I'm available until 11ish on weeknights, but I can't raid on Wednesday night at the moment, and if I don't have a raid planned, I will ask to referee soccer games for money on Monday or Tuesday. On Friday and Saturday night I'm online much much later than 11 usually.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Depends on how large of an upgrade it is, and if he has won anything earlier in the raid. Let's say boots drop and Player A has ToC10 boots, and Player B has Naxx 10 boots. Player B should get the item hands down. If Player A has ToC10 boots though, and Player B has ToC10 boots though, and its an upgrade for both, but a slightly larger one for B, but B has already won an item this raid, then A should get the boots.

Sorry that I made that answer so complicated and lengthy, but it really is a complicated question and hard to answer from what is said.

Dastardo

Back to top Go down