Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1k+ Dps Warlock

Go down

1k+ Dps Warlock Empty 1k+ Dps Warlock

Post  Valindra Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Character Name: Valindras

Your Age: 17

Class: Warlock

Level: 70

Talent Spec: 0/21/40, Imp Sacrifice, Shadow and flame, fire raiding spec.

Armory Link:

Professions: 375 Enchanting

Current Guild: None.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Hard Like Heroic, I was topping all of the raids dps by a long shot and we wiped constantly, we were still in t4 content and I believe that I am ahead of that.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking for a guild that is on t5/t6 content, I have experience with both of these on Bleeding Hollow (I transferred from there to ED a few weeks ago). I would love to be a loyal, helping member of the guild and I will be a reliable warlock Very Happy

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gain the chance to raid in t5/t6 content which is what I love to do, I just love PvE because it takes good co-operation and teamwork and raids are just fun for me, it's hard to explain. Razz

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, back on Bleeding Hollow I was in a guild called Army of Darkness, we raided Bt and Hyjal after clearing t4 and t5 content, I was in the guild for over a year and I was the warlock class leader. I transferred right when we were starting to down the first bosses of bt and hyjal, so I never had an opportunity at t6 loot unfortunately. I always helped out, I farmed mats for the hydross resistance gear, I would help run lesser geared people heroics and Karazhan's. I was just an all around helpful guy Razz

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Self, Helping Others, Loot (to be honest, I could of lied and put self last Razz)

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre-Bc I only played a hunter for a short period of time and only pvp'd.
BC:
t4: all clear
TK: vr, solarian, al'ar
SSC: Lurker, Hydross, Leo, fathim
Hyjal: Rage, Anetheron
BT: Doomwalker (don't know if that counts Razz)

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
I know ratnose who also joined the guild recently.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:
I have all 4 of those add ons + many more. I also have a headset and could download any others needed.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Monday-Thursday: 7:00ish-12:00(latest)
Friday & Saturday: Not Available
Sunday: 6:00AM-12:00PM (I'm on the entire day)

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
Player B should get the loot because it would be more beneficial to the guild for everyone to be more equally geared to increase dps/healer or whatever it was for.

That's all, I look forward to hearing from you Very Happy

Valindra

Back to top Go down

1k+ Dps Warlock Empty Re: 1k+ Dps Warlock

Post  Valindra Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Armory Link:

Sorry the link didn't work in the first post.

Valindra

Back to top Go down

Post  Valindra Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 pm

hmm it won't show up again

Code:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Valindras

there we go.

Valindra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content