Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me warlock

3 posters

Go down

Me warlock Empty Me warlock

Post  kir Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Character Name: kirikomori

Your Age:24

Class:warlock

Level:70

Talent Spec:destro for raiding / slsl for pvp Smile

Armory Link:u would see my pvp gear coz i didnt raid for a while

Professions:ench/tailoring

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:dramatis personae (broke up), anomie (broke up), shattered oath (i didnt get thier jokes)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:i was asked by ashuos

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:i just want my badges, u guys run kara right?

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:super uber warlock dps (and its only done by one button)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:ive been in and out of the top guilds so yeah

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):helping others, progression, friends, self, loot (did i get that right?)

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:BC:bt hyjal and sunwell (2 bosses), WotLK is coming soon so pre bc doesnt matter

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:none or maybe someone havent checked ill call it out when i get invited

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:all except groupcalendar

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:i can make the times u guys raid

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:DE the item coz its funnier, but a win is a win this world is harsh that way and i like it

Thank you for your cooperation. <-- i copy and pasted

kir

Back to top Go down

Me warlock Empty Re: Me warlock

Post  Burduck Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:17 pm

We are doing Kara only to gear up some alts on the side, as we spend most of our time in SSC/TK/Hyjal.

Are you currently Kara geared, or below Kara geared? (since we can't look in the armory)

Burduck

Back to top Go down

Post  Pental Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:00 am

No, we don't run Kara. Next please.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

Post  wraithnplate Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:17 pm

While the sarcasm is duly noted. We take our progression pretty seriously. I've got better things to do outside of WoW than to waste 3-5 hours of my night dealing with bullshit or attitudes. You've named basically all of the upper tier raiding guilds that you've been in, doesn't impress me. Neither does your attitude in this app.
Agree with Pental, next please.

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down